BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Where do you rank Kobe all time?
2. Where do you rank Curry all time?

curry is the GOAT shooter in league history already

i rank kobe top 3 easy*.

*top 3 sidekicks. 1. pippen (never snitched on Jordan and could have, 6 rings) 2. kobe (great sidekick for shaq for 3peat) 3. stockton (never won shyt)

:blessed:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
curry is the GOAT shooter in league history already

i rank kobe top 3 easy*.

*top 3 sidekicks. 1. pippen (never snitched on Jordan and could have, 6 rings) 2. kobe (great sidekick for shaq for 3peat) 3. stockton (never won shyt)

And I take it you expect the Warriors to run the league for the next few years and win some more rings?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If you think we're bad now, just wait until our next win. You haters might as well find another section on this board because your nose will be rubbed in your own manure and posts will be upped.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
only thing i expect is them to win tomorrow and get moderately inebriated celebrating and enjoying it the rest of the summer. wish you could know what it feels like :banderas:
Safe to say I've already enjoyed this summer more than you can imagine lol, dont worry bout me.

Anyway Curry's a sidekick now, thats where that was headed. Assuming best case scenario and Warriors 3peat or whatever, the next question was where will Curry finish on that all-time sidekick list.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Safe to say I've already enjoyed this summer more than you can imagine lol, dont worry bout me.

Anyway Curry's a sidekick now, thats where that was headed. Assuming best case scenario and Warriors 3peat or whatever, the next question was where will Curry finish on that all-time sidekick list.

summer hasn't started breh
i don't care if curry is a sidekick or the top dog. and if this trend continues and assuming what you say is right, for conversations sake, he will be
a) goat shooter
b) goat warrior (already is :manny:)
c) multiple time champion
d) all time regular season and playoff 3pt leader
and a better teammate than kobe ever was :banderas:

and best part is nobody expected any of this on draft night. except maybe don nelson :wow:

Daps

Say Curry's a sidekick when he's his team's #1 ball-handler/playmaker, and leads his team in scoring in the regular season and postseason brehs.

:mjlol:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@GoddamnyamanProf will never own up to being wrong about him either. :manny:

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

stan a flopping cuckold choke artist fakkit and try to take shots at the best point guard in the league 1 game away from his 2nd ring in 3 years :dead:

who eliminated/outplayed him in the playoffs 2/3 years, and would have again this year if the rockets weren't overrated, never going to win shyt trash :heh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threads get upped after the Finals every summer, get over it.
513f4b06d520e8b46ce9bf052a4c0cec.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say Curry's a sidekick when he's his team's #1 ball-handler/playmaker, and leads his team in scoring in the regular season and postseason brehs.

:mjlol:

You mean like how.... *GULP* Kobe gets credited as a sidekick?

:mjgrin:

Curry will never lift that Finals MVP and you're so agitated, I love it.

Durant came thru and took over that top spot. :wow:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean like how.... *GULP* Kobe gets credited as a sidekick?

:mjgrin:

Curry will never lift that Finals MVP and you're so agitated, I love it.

Durant came thru and took over that top spot. :wow:

in this thread
-you tried to use kobe only having 1 mvp his entire career to knock steph who has 2
-acknowledged the widely accepted position that kobe was shaqs sidekick

:russ:

kobe would spit on you if you asked for an autograph