Steph Curry fans upping these threads is downright embarrassing

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
After last night when Warriors went up 3-0, you see all these Steph Curry fans upping threads like he had much to do with it :dwillhuh:

It's like they don't realize the reason they are up 3-0 is because of Kevin Durant

I know it's gotta hurt for these Curry fans. 2 times they gonna win a championship, and in those 2 times he wasn't the main reason why they won

It's like they are saying "See!! See!!!, I told you he wasn't overrated and deserved those Unanimous MVPs". After these Finals, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Top 5 list of players at all :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure, Donald. I'M ignoring reality. :dead:

Astounding cognitive dissonance :wow:

Dude is bumping threads from 2015 :dead:

That's like me bumping threads from 1996 about Kobe.

He also claims to not be a Warriors fan but he's saying someone is ignoring reality.

:laff:

Daps
I really got your foot on the neck :eat:

Remember when you wrote that script about D'Angelo and it went 2 pages with half the posts being yours?

Like I said, you don't really got the juice to make a hot thread. No one respects you here. Everytime I mention how you ducked the forum, it gets auto 40 daps.
When I take a shot at you -
Beverly Hills Cop (TV Series): starring D'Tective Russell is already getting panned by the critics - 70+ daps

I even had your own fanbase in hysterics. :picard:

When you take a shot at me -

Warriors being 2nd seed appreciation thread - 50 daps
Julius Randle game winner. Come and get this L. - 5 daps
Julius Randle joins Westbrook, Lebron and Harden as only players with a triple double - 30 daps

You clearly post for daps, I couldn't give a fukk about them. And yet you need to create multiple threads to get the same amount of daps that one of my threads does. I'm killin you at your own game and I ain't even trying to. Get that white flag out your closet and start waving it.

:picard:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I take a shot at you -
Beverly Hills Cop (TV Series): starring D'Tective Russell is already getting panned by the critics - 70+ daps

I even had your own fanbase in hysterics. :picard:

When you take a shot at me -

Warriors being 2nd seed appreciation thread - 50 daps
Julius Randle game winner. Come and get this L. - 5 daps
Julius Randle joins Westbrook, Lebron and Harden as only players with a triple double - 30 daps

You clearly post for daps, I couldn't give a fukk about them. And yet you need to create multiple threads to get the same amount of daps that one of my threads does. I'm killin you at your own game and I ain't even trying to. Get that white flag out your closet and start waving it.

:picard:

yet my post/dap ratio is killing yours.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
@Gil Scott-Heroin is upping threads from 2016. Like how is that relevant in 2017? :mjlol: " YOU SAID CURRY WAS OUTPLAYED IN 2016 BY KYRIE, TAKE THAT BACK" :hhh:
Literally.. he used a post from 2016 where i said his season was weird...dude wanted me to take my words back so hard... I swear its like when a girl holds on for sone shyt u did a while back.... embarrassing

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally.. he used a post from 2016 where i said his season was weird...dude wanted me to take my words back so hard... I swear its like when a girl holds on for sone shyt u did a while back.... embarrassing

He negged me for dapping a post from a poster arguing against him.

multiple times

he even sent me a PM crying about it

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Dude is bumping threads from 2015 :dead:

That's like me bumping threads from 1996 about Kobe.

He also claims to not be a Warriors fan but he's saying someone is ignoring reality.

Breh, he's so insecure and full of shyt that he still lies about basic shyt and has still never admitted to even being a Warriors fan, when its been obvious as day for years now that he might be their biggest super stanley on the site.

He's such a stupid absolutist that when I mentioned even basic facts like Durant stepping out of bounds in game 2, he was still dancing, dodging, denying and claiming it never happened.

What kind of man acts so small and irrationally about trivial sports discussion on an anonymous message board? :why: shyt is sad.

Daps
Breh, he's so insecure and full of shyt that he still lies about basic shyt and has still never admitted to even being a Warriors fan, when its been obvious as day for years now that he might be their biggest super stanley on the site. He's such a stupid absolutist that when I mentioned even basic facts like Durant stepping out of bounds in game 2, he was still dancing, dodging, denying and claiming it never happened..
:dead:

The lies never end with you. I didn't claim that at all. What is wrong with you?
What kind of man acts so small and irrationally about trivial sports discussion on an anonymous message board? :why: shyt is sad.
The kind of man that you are. Hence why you're still keeping up this act. You're gonna admit to being wrong about this Warriors team or not?

:lolbron: