Steph Curry fans upping these threads is downright embarrassing

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imo the biggest takeaway from these offs is that Curry was clearly not 100% last year.

And its not just about missing open jumpers. I mean, we saw last year tristan and love were able to get a few stops on him. Def not the case this time around :yeshrug:

So I understand why they want to bump old shyt to try and push their narrative.

Daps
After last night when Warriors went up 3-0, you see all these Steph Curry fans upping threads like he had much to do with it :dwillhuh:

It's like they don't realize the reason they are up 3-0 is because of Kevin Durant

I know it's gotta hurt for these Curry fans. 2 times they gonna win a championship, and in those 2 times he wasn't the main reason why they won

It's like they are saying "See!! See!!!, I told you he wasn't overrated and deserved those Unanimous MVPs". After these Finals, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Top 5 list of players at all :mjlol:
:dwillhuh:

I've never read so much bullshyt in my life.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin is upping threads from 2016. Like how is that relevant in 2017? :mjlol: " YOU SAID CURRY WAS OUTPLAYED IN 2016 BY KYRIE, TAKE THAT BACK" :hhh:
That's not what I upped you lying ass muh'fufcka. I upped all the threads that made you look like a fool, some of which were from this season:mjlol:

As a big Steph Curry fan, it pains me to say that he's been a fraud this season - from this season
Stephen Curry has no heart - from this season
DON'T EVER MENTION STEPH CURRY ON THIS BOARD AGAIN - this thread speaks for itself
Steph Curry is a gimmick - again, thread speaks for itself

:umad:

Daps
It woulda been better for Warrior fans if Steph was still playing like the best player on that team. At least then they could feel vindicated for the last couple years, he would finally get a FMVP, etc. Be a nice piece for his resume.

Instead the narrative is Durant has taken over the team. This is hilarious because Durant obviously remains known as a coward and a bytch for joining that team in the first place, so now neither one of em has a chance at any all-time great legacy. :francis: Damn shame.
After this Finals, nobody is gonna treat you seriously anymore with shyt like this. You're done. :francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not what I upped you lying ass muh'fufcka. I upped all the threads that made you look like a fool, some of which were from this season:mjlol:

As a big Steph Curry fan, it pains me to say that he's been a fraud this season - from this season
Stephen Curry has no heart - from this season
DON'T EVER MENTION STEPH CURRY ON THIS BOARD AGAIN - this thread speaks for itself
Steph Curry is a gimmick - again, thread speaks for itself

So 1 thread in 2017?

giphy.gif

Wow, you're finished on this board. :laff:

Whatever you say, I'll just refute that with KD winning the finals mvp.

0/3 in Finals MVPs

"bu bu but Kobe was 0-3 at one point cantstop"

Was Kobe a two time MVP at that point?

This isn't even the appetizer. I got the real heat coming.

KD's Warriors are too good.

Daps
So 1 thread in 2017?

giphy.gif

Can you not read? Two threads are from this season. But play your lil stupid calendar year bullshyt. It only makes you look more desperate.
So
Wow, you're finished on this board. :laff:

Whatever you say, I'll just refute that with KD winning the finals mvp.

0/3 in Finals MVPs

"bu bu but Kobe was 0-3 at one point cantstop"

Was Kobe a two time MVP at that point?

This isn't even the appetizer. I got the real heat coming.

KD's Warriors are too good.
giphy.gif

This is corny. You lost. There's no coming back from this.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you not read? Two threads are from this season. But play your lil stupid calendar year bullshyt. It only makes you look more desperate.

giphy.gif

This is corny. You lost. There's no coming back from this.

I really got your foot on the neck :eat:

Remember when you wrote that script about D'Angelo and it went 2 pages with half the posts being yours?

Like I said, you don't really got the juice to make a hot thread. No one respects you here. Everytime I mention how you ducked the forum, it gets auto 40 daps.