Steph Curry fans upping these threads is downright embarrassing

Daps
You mean like how.... *GULP* Kobe gets credited as a sidekick?

:mjgrin:

Curry will never lift that Finals MVP and you're so agitated, I love it.

Durant came thru and took over that top spot. :wow:
I don't really care about the Finals MVP, or any other individual award for that matter. I know how great a player is by watching them, I don't need an award or the opinions of others to tell me so. That's the difference between me and you. Curry's having arguably the greatest playoff run for a PG ever, after having the greatest regular season run for a PG ever last year. That means more than some award that a handful of people decide on.

:manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't really care about the Finals MVP, or any other individual award for that matter. I know how great a player is by watching them, I don't need an award or the opinions of others to tell me so. That's the difference between me and you. Curry's having arguably the greatest playoff run for a PG ever, after having the greatest regular season run for a PG ever last year. That means more than some award that a handful of people decide on.

You're so full of shyt.

If Steph had gotten that Finals MVP, you would be waving your pom poms all over the coli.

fukk outta here.

You're so disingenuous it makes me sick.

Daps
You're so full of shyt.

If Steph had gotten that Finals MVP, you would be waving your pom poms all over the coli.

fukk outta here.

You're so disingenuous it makes me sick.
Of course, I would wave it all over this board because Y'ALL CARE ABOUT THE AWARD. Not me. I could give a fukk about it. I would use it against your dumbass argument because that's what y'all identify with when it comes to a player's performance. There's a reason I wasn't bytching and crying when Iggy won it in 2015, because I knew Curry was the best player for the Warriors and the main reason why they won. I didn't need Curry to win FMVP to tell me he was the best player. That didn't stop me from saying Curry was the best player and letting everyone know so. How much of a sheep do you have to be to let others do your thinking for you?

:scust:

Don't you worry I'm still gonna be "waving my pom poms" when the Warriors wrap up this series and Curry stakes a claim for the greatest postseason run for a PG in NBA history. Finals MVP or no Finals MVP.

:umad:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course, I would wave it all over this board because Y'ALL CARE ABOUT THE AWARD. Not me. I could give a fukk about it. I would use it against your dumbass argument because that's what y'all identify with when it comes to a player's performance. There's a reason I wasn't bytching and crying when Iggy won it in 2015, because I knew Curry was the best player for the Warriors and the main reason why they won. I didn't need Curry to win FMVP to tell me he was the best player. That didn't stop me from saying Curry was the best player and letting everyone know so. How much of a sheep do you have to be to let others do your thinking for you?

:scust:

Don't you worry I'm still gonna be "waving my pom poms" when the Warriors wrap up this series and Curry stakes a claim for the greatest postseason run for a PG in NBA history

:umad:

Greatest postseason run and all he has to show for it is what McCaw will have... a ring. Nothing else. It burns your soul.

Iggy was the reason they won in 2015

Curry was the reason why they lost in 2016

Durant is the reason why they'll win in 2017

3 postseason runs and Curry hasn't had a historic finals game yet :laff:

Meanwhile GAWDBE made his mark against the Pacers game 4 :whew:

Daps
Greatest postseason run and all he has to show for it is what McCaw will have... a ring. Nothing else. It burns your soul.

Iggy was the reason they won in 2015

Curry was the reason why they lost in 2016

Durant is the reason why they'll win in 2017

3 postseason runs and Curry hasn't had a historic finals game yet :laff:

Meanwhile GAWDBE made his mark against the Pacers game 4 :whew:
I'll let you try again. You can do better than this.

Daps
It's sad how bitter and angry you are. I can tell when you're steaming cause you can't reply to posts.

*expects angry PM soon*
Why would I be angry when I'll be untouchable when this season finishes? Nobody will be able to tell me nothing. :mjgrin:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
when Chef passed on the easy KD dunk and drilled that 3 in transition :picard:

When Chef was bullying $80m TT on the boards :mjlol:

I see why LeStans hate this man with passion :mjgrin:

nikkas should be happy GS got KD. This is literally the first rivalry the NBA has had in YEARS. Boston and LA were rivals from the 80s so its not new. And the Heat and the Spurs didn't have that pure hate between them but, Golden State and Cleveland clearly have a real friction with one another. I love it :mjgrin:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Say Curry's a sidekick when he's his team's #1 ball-handler/playmaker, and leads his team in scoring in the regular season and postseason brehs.

:mjlol:
Here's the thing - If the Warriors rattle off several rings in a row as many are predicting and as Im sure you've masturbated to the thought of - Curry aint winning Finals MVP's. Even before Durant came, Curry couldnt even beat out Draymond or Iguodala for the award. Durant is clearly better than Steph, so where does that leave him - oh right, the sidekick :umad:

Curry will forever be known as the sidekick and Durant will still forever be known as the type of bytch that joined a 73-win team he blew a 3-1 to. :mjlol: And again this is the BEST case scenario in which all your wildest dreams come true.

Even when you think you're winning, you still lose. :manny:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
After last night when Warriors went up 3-0, you see all these Steph Curry fans upping threads like he had much to do with it :dwillhuh:

It's like they don't realize the reason they are up 3-0 is because of Kevin Durant

I know it's gotta hurt for these Curry fans. 2 times they gonna win a championship, and in those 2 times he wasn't the main reason why they won

It's like they are saying "See!! See!!!, I told you he wasn't overrated and deserved those Unanimous MVPs". After these Finals, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Top 5 list of players at all :mjlol:
You've been blocked.

Daps
Here's the thing - If the Warriors rattle off several rings in a row as many are predicting and as Im sure you've masturbated to the thought of - Curry aint winning Finals MVP's. Even before Durant came, Curry couldnt even beat out Draymond or Iguodala for the award. Durant is clearly better than Steph, so where does that leave him - oh right, the sidekick :umad:

Curry will forever be known as the sidekick and Durant will still forever be known as the type of bytch that joined a 73-win team he blew a 3-1 to. :mjlol: And again this is the BEST case scenario in which all your wildest dreams come true.

Even when you think you're winning, you still lose. :manny:
Soon enough you're gonna realize that you're the only one in the room of these delusions and see that everybody is in another, that of reality. And by that time it'll be too late to join in because everybody would've realized long ago that you're not to be taken seriously. Just a sad, pathetic cac whose only cloth of credibility is trying to pander to Black common thought on a msgboard because you can't relate to us in real life.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Soon enough you're gonna realize that you're the only one in the room of these delusions and see that everybody is in another, that of reality. And by that time it'll be too late to join in because everybody would've realized long ago that you're not to be taken seriously. Just a sad, pathetic cac whose only cloth of credibility is trying to pander to Black common thought on a msgboard because you can't relate to us in real life.

Have you made any attempts to compile these little fantasies of yours into some sort of autistic fan fiction portfolio? :jbhmm: