Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ain't nothing contrarian about it

He's a piece of shyt

The end

We're talking about right vs wrong

Talking about "safety" with other multimillionaires
Admit to still living at home with ya parents brehs

Own some property before you come in here talking dumb shyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Jerry Rice lives there, and maybe layman famous, but Atherton is full of the billionaire famous, they don't need a NBA mascot to advertise Atherton, if you got the paper for Atherton, you know about Atherton
Lmaoo @ Steph being an NBA mascot.. He’s more famous than all of them tho if we talking globally and he’s worth well over a billion..

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It’s not an insult bruh if you owned a home you would see that it’s no issues with what he did but you don’t so o don’t expect to understand lmaoo

Live wit ya moms brehs :mjlol:

It's not about whether you own a home or not, right is right and wrong is wrong, this is the same wealth worship that had people thinking only landowners should be able to vote. The developers are well within their right, you shouldn't be able to pressure people into not building something on land you don't own.

Also, breh I'm sure you don't have 3 homes with the one in question being worth over 30 million, calm the hell down.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I keep seeing people shyt on low income housing like this development is going to be anything close to that..

Multi family developments sounds like townhouses/condos that will start at 1.5-2 million…

Low class ignorant people can afford that?

They can’t..

his neighbors that he is against will be same ones that can afford tickets to his games..

Those condos that’s for 1.5-2m are going to $250k salaried nobodies not folk worth 25m and better who not even looking at homes in that price range :mjlol:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Those condos that’s for 1.5-2m are going to $250k salaried nobodies not folk worth 25m and better who not even looking at homes in that price range :mjlol:
The top 5 percent are nobody’s? They deserve to be in that area just as much as the 1 percent..

Beverly Hills and bel air got plenty of multi family condos it’s still just as prestigious as it’s ever been

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall some simps for the rich :mjlol:

Thecoli is a networking site for the boule. Their great great grandfathers looked like Steph Curry,back when being a mulatto was considered an abomination. This mindset is engrained in their dna.

Cant have Ayesha running into local bay nikkas, with a legacy of mouthpiece at the neighborhood Whole Foods or Kroger:respect:

Bu bu but all we need is black wealth yall.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Highly dissapointing,if there was any celebrities I would go on a double date with,it would be the Currys. Strong christian background,wholesome,also righteously attached.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
What was that thread about a few days ago? Something about gun violence and how most black male deaths are due to guns?

Nah, I wouldn't want to live next to nikkas either.

Typical mentality of these black “well IF IIII was rich…:troll:” NIMBY negroes. Which is why I can never support this type of thinking.

All that classist behavior and anti-blackness are inexplicably linked.

Same negroes on this tip will be in the next thread talmbout “The Community!:damn:” pretending to be problack.