Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Ayesha would go on to comment...
tumblr_mgtweomkjD1rfi1ufo1_500.gif
k_dGG8.gif

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Liberals did the same shyt when Juan and his family showed up at Martha’s Vineyard.

These people don’t give a phuk about you.

Phuk the dirty Republicans too (in case the Coli Dems try to paint me as a redneck conservative).

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What’s the problem? Folk pay a premium for privacy… You not paying 30m for a property only for developers to come talk about they building multi family units in your neighborhood.. You damn right folk will piss a bytch.. shyt like that will instantly decrease your property value
Say you’re a piece of shyt without saying it.

When you buy property you buy property, not the entire zip code. As population continues to grow, there needs to be homes and space to accommodate.

Daps
So this sounds like wealthy people trying to escape from rich people.

I "get" it. Like a successful surgeon or even a dope boy could buy into a rich community but you gotta have real "fukk you" money for a spot in Atherton.

Does Cali have a class system? Like in some places, just being wealthy doesn't mean shyt if you don't come from the right family. Seems like the further west you go, the more it's about dollars & cents.

Would be interesting if Steph ever wanted to buy into some East Coast community and got the :ufdup::hhh: because he wasn't the right hue or his $$$$ wasn't old enough.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain't nothing contrarian about it

He's a piece of shyt

The end

We're talking about right vs wrong

Talking about "safety" with other multimillionaires

:mjlol:

You keep saying “he’s wrong” like your opinion is a FACT.

I’m indifferent about this situation, but you can’t be going around acting like your opinion is a fact and trumps all.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:mjlol:

You keep saying “he’s wrong” like your opinion is a FACT.

I’m indifferent about this situation, but you can’t be going around acting like your opinion is a fact and trumps all.
Yes, it's wrong to block new housing construction because ppl make less than you

In a state that already does that on a regular basis so it's rents are already sky-high

You not seeing it doesn't make you any less than a bootlicking idiot

Like goddamn, there isn't even a word for how dumb you are

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Apartment buildings, even luxury ones, in SFH communities typically lowers value and increases the population per sq/mi which increases everything that most small communities don't want. Like traffic, noise pollution, opportunities of crime, classroom size. Basic overpopulation issues. It defeats the purpose as to why many move to those communities I imagine. They'll either put a burden on the small community resources (packed, food supply scarcity) or there will be more development to support the increase in population by adding more stores and shopping to accommodate and will turn a small community into something more bustling. Effectively making the people who didn't want to raise a family in the city, basically have their community turn into a city.