Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The potential homeowners also pay taxes and also have a say, how philanthropic you are is irrelevant to who has a right to live where they want to live. Sure it's a dispute between millionaires, but it's about the principle, Steph isn't special.

The man wanted space, peace, and quietness, he bought property with space. Now y'all wanna fukk that up for him?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
So in that case, they obviously ain’t building projects and they’ll be luxury multi million dollar units to fit the neighborhood.

What’s Steph issue? NO ONE can build or live in their little enclave even if they have money too? :what:

The problem is the same one I have with these bullshyt ass luxury buildings popping up in my neck of the woods. They are doing nothing but adding to the congestion of the area. And they have affordable units that you have to get in a lottery for, instead of just building affordable housing. For where he lives I'm pretty sure that no one from the poorest parts of the state would even be moving there. It'll probably be affordable housing for the rich people that everyone here says the people of Atherton look down on. Now these units get built and it screws up the entire reason for moving someplace like that. For any NJ people reading this, that would be like me moving to Succasunna or Stanhope and then developers want to tear down all the trees to build multiple luxury building communities.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The man wanted space, peace, and quietness, he bought property with space. Now y'all wanna fukk that up for him?
9dagps6fe4fa1.jpg

They have as much of a right as Steph.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Maybe they're against overpopulation of their era. Have you ever thought of that? That's something to think about. You buy a house for $30 million and 5 years later folks tryna move in. So now you dealing with more traffic and shyt and you gotta move again.
Re-read my post.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yall some simps for the rich :mjlol:
:what: You really don't think the guy selling the property or the developers/investors who want to build the multi unit structures aren't rich?

They're weaponizing SJW language so they can get richer!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So in that case, they obviously ain’t building projects and they’ll be luxury multi million dollar units to fit the neighborhood.

What’s Steph issue? NO ONE can build or live in their little enclave even if they have money too? :what:
Be a moron brehs ask yourself why would a millionaire buy a unit in that neighborhood when they can buy a bigger house elsewhere in an expensive zip code? It’s obvious the developers wanted to use Curry’s name to sell these units

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Facts and it’s exactly a scheme to use Steph name to advertise these “multi million dollar units” because all millionaires can afford to live in Cali so they will ask what’s so special about this place? And that’s where Steph name is brought up.. I’m glad he bushed that shyt because it’s literally billionaires/venture capitalists and the tech bro big money dudes living there and no one knows who the fukk they are… Steph most likely the money famous person that lives there and yes he has the bread to match the area
Jerry Rice lives there, and maybe layman famous, but Atherton is full of the billionaire famous, they don't need a NBA mascot to advertise Atherton, if you got the paper for Atherton, you know about Atherton

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yall some simps for the rich :mjlol:
You don’t have to be a Simp for the rich to apply the obvious about home ownership..

If you owned a home and mofos came to your hood talkin about they gonna build a homeless shelter, affordable housing units or a half way house I bet you would be at that homeowners association meeting and local congressman office pissing a bytch because now your home value that’s prob 700k will now go down to 500k if that shyt is built in your hood instead of more commercial properties that actually increase your home value

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I keep seeing people shyt on low income housing like this development is going to be anything close to that..

Multi family developments sounds like townhouses/condos that will start at 1.5-2 million…

Low class ignorant people can afford that?

They can’t..

his neighbors that he is against will be same ones that can afford tickets to his games..

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Here is some information on what's going on in Atherton and in California. California has a housing crisis and in order to fix it that they need to build housing like crazy. The old system allowed city government to do whatever they wanted in terms of housing. In 2018/2019 a new state law was passed that made it where the state had to approve city plans for building more housing. If they weren't approved, developers would be able to follow state guidelines and get automatic approval if it safe and provided 20% affordable housing. The city would not be able to vote against the project it and would have no ability to slow or stop.

This is law is currently a game changer, and a lot of affluent areas are getting hit hard because of it. Before this was enact cities would make developers run through hoops in order to get projects approved that's not longer needed now.