Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Typical mentality of these black “well IF IIII was rich…:troll:” NIMBY negroes. Which is why I can never support this type of thinking.

All that classist behavior and anti-blackness are inexplicably linked.

Same negroes on this tip will be in the next thread talmbout “The Community!:damn:” pretending to be problack.

With all the black kids being shot can you blame me? What about all the car jacking? Can you blame me?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Same nikkas defending this will be same ones complaining why they cant bash the community without criticism:francis:

Especially its been pointed out it wasnt for those negros you fear anyway

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
That's why city councils and HOAs exist.

Simp developers, brehs :mjlol:

Steph and Andriessen are working outside that system, using their money to lobby and change the narrative, the community doesn't have an issue with it.

From the article:
If their municipal buzzer beater falls short, the Currys asked the town to erect “considerably taller fencing and landscaping to block sight lines onto our family’s property.”

He's trying to circumvent this development at the last minute after he already gave them an alternative, and I totally agree with his second option. If they're going to build homes directly behind him, homes he didn't know were going to be built before he bought the house, they should allow him a taller fence and some shrubs/bushes or whatever. That's fair :yeshrug: