Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the problem? Folk pay a premium for privacy… You not paying 30m for a property only for developers to come talk about they building multi family units in your neighborhood.. You damn right folk will piss a bytch.. shyt like that will instantly decrease your property value

Even if it’s luxury multi million dollar units? I can’t confirm that but it’s a wealthy neighborhood. I’m sure they ain’t building projects out there.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atherton is where the wealthy people get away from the regular rich people. Just mansions with huge lots. You gotta be rich rich.

So in that case, they obviously ain’t building projects and they’ll be luxury multi million dollar units to fit the neighborhood.

What’s Steph issue? NO ONE can build or live in their little enclave even if they have money too? :what:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What’s the problem? Folk pay a premium for privacy… You not paying 30m for a property only for developers to come talk about they building multi family units in your neighborhood.. You damn right folk will piss a bytch.. shyt like that will instantly decrease your property value
Rich ppl influencing policy in an already priced out state

What's the problem?

Come on man

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rich ppl influencing policy in an already priced out state

What's the problem?

Come on man
Be a contrarian brehs… Those rich folk was established in that area long before they came talking about building multi family units there.. it’s plenty of places in the state more affordable to live and develop those properties.. Why do it in an area where the ultra rich live? Whose property tax is already through the roof? You think they don’t have a say?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
So in that case, they obviously ain’t building projects and they’ll be luxury multi million dollar units to fit the neighborhood.

What’s Steph issue? NO ONE can build or live in their little enclave even if they have money too? :what:
This is the average house in Atherton. They don't want density in their area. If I could afford this, I wouldn't want a multi unit building near me either.
Atherton-Home-Values.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Apparently it’s actually multi-million dollar units as it’s in a wealthy community but I’m not familiar with the area. Rich folks love living in their bubbles :francis: not surprising considering Steph grew up rich in gated communities but to pump the breaks on a development using your power in the community?:huhldup:

yeah same as the story about the development near Chapelles home

fake outrage. these homes are not for people in need of affordable homes. :russell:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These dudes would be ok with ghettos drug dealers coming through their neighborhood. A new development sounds it'll take just that type too.

id do the same too if I was them
don't bring them poor folkz around me now that I am beyond rich

these are multi million dollar homes

you think they putting shelters on the strip? :laff:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Apparently it’s actually multi-million dollar units as it’s in a wealthy community but I’m not familiar with the area. Rich folks love living in their bubbles :francis: not surprising considering Steph grew up rich in gated communities but to pump the breaks on a development using your power in the community?:huhldup:

michael-jordan-pool.gif