Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lebron rebounded like a monster and was finding guys with the pass he had damn near a triple double

Kyrie was aggressive and took it the hole easily

Love played good offensively and the boards.

Steph curry was beyond locked up. Probably the least valuable MVP to ever play the game. 11pts and 5 turnovers on some terrible shooting
Klay also was on L's

I was low key surprised at how well LeBron was defending Steph the times he did. Haven't seen him move that well on the perimeter in a few years. Ironic because he was pretty bad against everyone else (way too many mental lapses).

Game 2 should tell a lot. However, this is looking very similar to Heat vs. Spurs in 2014 :francis:

The next two games will tell a lot though. :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
U still ain't answered what do u do for a living? I am going to sleep.. wakingnup in 5 hours to further my adcanced IT career because apparently it's what smart dumb nicca do..

U will be posting until about 3 am or so.. u smart smart niccas living dat mama basement life style...

If u seen my post u know I don't make excuses.. check what I posted during the game bytch.. get a job.. be janitor.. get an apartment.. let ya mom get her freak on in peace...fukk a girl or get strap on fukked.. whatever floats ur boats.. leave jergens and jerkin alone bytch...

Scared of the light living in the dark bytch... posting on a celeron laptop bytch.. highjacking ya neighbor internet bytch... livibg life through a monitor fishing for daps with gif bytch
Man shut your broke ass up
Lebron rebounded like a monster and was finding guys with the pass he had damn near a triple double

Kyrie was aggressive and took it the hole easily

Love played good offensively and the boards.

Steph curry was beyond locked up. Probably the least valuable MVP to ever play the game. 11pts and 5 turnovers on some terrible shooting
Klay also was on L's
and they still loss :wow:

LeBron needs help.

LeBron
Wade
Cousins
CP3
Love

Next season.
:stopitslime:

what bout ad,Kd with Phil and pat Riley sharing coaching duties and coach K as they assistant

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lebron will find a excuse some how dude is the total failure of a sports legend my god. Imagine the stories 20 years from now.

Bron will go down as the wilt chamberlain of the wing forward position when it is all said and done.
Where they will bring up lack of a supporting casts like wilt.
When the real narrative is bron shirked his natural as a leader not playing the one.
Then also orchestrated the worst trade in NBA history to actual platoon himself as a loser.

The way it is going Cleveland barring a luck of the draw circumstance in the finals.
Will never win a ship with bron.

Art Barr

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron will go down as the wilt chamberlain of the wing forward position when it is all said and done.
Where they will bring up lack of a supporting casts like wilt.
When the real narrative is bron shirked his natural as a leader not playing the one.

Except that NBA GM's actually voted Lebron the best leader in the NBA before this season started.

> Which player is the best leader?
LeBron James, Cleveland -- 44.6%
2. Tim Duncan, San Antonio -- 30.4%
3. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- 17.9%

Also:

> Which player has the best basketball IQ?
Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- 46.4%
2. LeBron James, Cleveland -- 35.7%
3. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 10.7%
4. Tim Duncan, San Antonio -- 7.1%

and

> Which player forces opposing coaches to make the most adjustments?
LeBron James, Cleveland -- 62.1%
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 20.7%
3. James Harden, Houston -- 6.9%
Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- 6.9%

But I'm sure Art Barr knows more about basketball than the average NBA GM, which explains all of Art Barr's success at sports in life.

The truth is, Golden State's defensive strategy completely revolves around not letting Lebron do what he wants to do, and anyone who knows anything about basketball can see that. Those people who are saying, "Lebron just needs to dominate!" are ridiculous. He'll take the best chances which avail themselves - scoring 40ppg on 40% shooting is only going to bring a Finals loss. Lebron is one of the greatest at what he does to ever play the game, and he cares about the series more than you do - he is going to be far, far better at maximizing his talents than you are at guessing what he should be able to do.

I would be willing to bet that you haven't had any role whatsoever in any actual basketball team since the 1960s.

I said before the series started that the two series-deciding factors were whether the Cav role players (especially JR and Frye) could hit their threes and whether the Cavs could defend the Warriors, especially Love and Irving.

Everyone not named "Lebron" was 5-17 from three yesterday. And the Cavs sucked on defense. It's not looking good.

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
Except that NBA GM's actually voted Lebron the best leader in the NBA before this season started.

Also:

and

But I'm sure Art Barr knows more about basketball than the average NBA GM, which explains all of Art Barr's success at sports in life.

The truth is, Golden State's defensive strategy completely revolves around not letting Lebron do what he wants to do, and anyone who knows anything about basketball can see that. Those people who are saying, "Lebron just needs to dominate!" are ridiculous. He'll take the best chances which avail themselves - scoring 40ppg on 40% shooting is only going to bring a Finals loss. Lebron is one of the greatest at what he does to ever play the game, and he cares about the series more than you do - he is going to be far, far better at maximizing his talents than you are at guessing what he should be able to do.

I would be willing to bet that you haven't had any role whatsoever in any actual basketball team since the 1960s.

I said before the series started that the two series-deciding factors were whether the Cav role players (especially JR and Frye) could hit their threes and whether the Cavs could defend the Warriors, especially Love and Irving.

Everyone not named "Lebron" was 5-17 from three yesterday. And the Cavs sucked on defense. It's not looking good.

breh some players get IT some players don't

and lebron sometimes gets IT, but most of the time he doesn't and thats the frustrating part

he at no point in game 1 attempted to take over,

he literally crafted this team himself when going there, after leaving a heat team he also put together

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Also:

and

Take offense to what is there on actual film and facts.
Bron was drafted as a one a pg.
He plays the three,...that is shirk'n leadership period.
Magic, after norm Nixon was traded was never like,....
Aw naw I don't want the pg.
Magic at msu with Jud heathcote the most staunch non-progressive and strict coach I ever saw live ever.
Was smart enough to forgo his staunch ways and make magic the pg.

What does bron do when he gets to play the one,..shirks responsibility for his natural position.
To play the wing forward position which is shirk'n leadership.

That is a fact and why he will lose and will Continue to lose to higher IQ pedigreed coach teams is because he shirks his natural.

So till you come up with some response.
As to why you think lebron can win again against this warriors team or any other IQ pedigreed coach,....
You will lose cause you can not dispute a fukk'n fact.
Bron not playing pg even is the reason Andre Wiggins is not on this team...oh and Wiggins beat this warriors team in a hellafied game that was not a thirty to forty point blow out like bron against the warriors in the regular season.
Again, Giannis growing into what would later be his natural at the one.
also beat this golden state team,....first this season as well.

So again I already have my new teams and they beat bron and I was the biggest bron fan on this board too.
that trade and him shirk'n his natural in combo.
Combined with the lack of ability to will his way and win is why I am no longer a fan.
The NBA can keep up this false narrative that bron is a leader and has a high bball IQ but I know he does not.
I watched him not illustrate and not have a deep basketball IQ as well.
Which is why he has lost this many finals and will continue to lose as well.

You can not dispute a fact,...
The
fact is bron is not a leader and does not have a high bball IQ.
If he did he would be a zone buster and not have ever been hampered by zone defense.
including the Celtic ghost zone at full force as well.

So, till some fact arises to aid you in this convo that is illustrated on the court and shows championship results.
Outside of Miami,....you can stfu and just be owned.

Maybe you run your mouth during the finals some more, but unless bron gets cerebro.
He won't be winning the finals this year at all.
To the point, this game he has nuffin to build on to close the gap barring another bad shooting night from the splash.
Including a lack of execution from the bench and I don't see Gs having those two issues four times out of the remaining ssix left with home court advantage.

You might as well take your l before hand because I already know from experience.
Bron is not a leader and not a high IQ player at all.
Every final he lost was because he lacks the leadership qualities to galvanize a group to be effective.
Plus his lack of leadership in just his position for starters amplifies this as well.
For anyone to ignore this and then bring up a bullshyt poll when facts and results speak differently and tell the factual real on the real story.

Lebron is not a leader because he shirked his natural.
Plus, bron shirking his natural does not have the bball IQ and just the fact on paper he disrupts a nightly mismatch on just depth and roster matchups illustrate this.
including the subsequent play as well.

Art Barr

Oh and I averaged 28 a game last league I played in and I am only 5 foot nuffin, too.

So I do know the game. I may not play anymore cause fitness bodybuilding destroyed my natural playing fluidity.
Yet and still I still know the game from an IQ and execution standpoint, tho.

nikkaz talkin and I seen mj beat every team in the finals that owned them for his whole career out west.
When it calls for bron to beat teams in a low IQ era, alternatively.
With the same dynamic and possibility to lose,...does bron will this group to win no.

I can show you two plays of mj in the finals and the commentary.
if I can find them that begin why bron is not effective as a player off top.
Plus, does not impose his will and his lack of IQ.

Art Barr