Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Always funny when women with no interest in sports try to join in to support their man. I watched a bunch of Cavs fan reaction videos on youtube to winning the ship, a lot of them have a woman in the background asking whats going on nonchalantly, then as soon as their man starts celebrating and jumping up and down, the woman will let out a half-hearted WOOOOOO or "Yeah baby lets go!" as their man is running around the house in awe or on the floor crying tears of joy :pachaha:
This is 100% true. My wife used to be like that. I knew she turned the corner though at her reaction of DISGUST at Butt Fumble :scust:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Stfu stat whore lovin nikka. Idgaf about this nikkas padding ass numbers, especially if he hoed his way into a ring. That shyt will never be forgotten no matter how many stats you throw up for the rest of his irrelevancy:mjlol:
Hoe. I hope you hit your toe against something:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stfu stat whore lovin nikka. Idgaf about this nikkas padding ass numbers, especially if he hoed his way into a ring. That shyt will never be forgotten no matter how many stats you throw up for the rest of his irrelevancy:mjlol:

Take some Midol, you emotional fakkit. Sorry that numbers and impact don't matter to your bytchmade hating ass so just enjoy your period while Lebron celebrates his 3rd championship and 3rd FMVP while you fume at how irrelevant he is

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
PIjTo.gif

fukk your door bytchhh :pacspit:

Homosexuals coming out the closet in full force since Lebroad won:wow:
:russ:

ZnRMrqd.jpg

:umad: