Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

Daps
:patrice: I thought you already said what you do somewhere on here....
I won't say, but I know it's come up.....
I probably have, I just don't like broadcasting my life on here like that unless it's absolutely necessary or is essential to a story I'm telling. It's corny when dudes start using their vocation [or lack of one] to shyt on others. Because at the end of the day, you just another nikka on a msg board.

:manny:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I'm not the type to broadcast my personal life on here, but what I do for a living allows people like YOU to know the truth on matters you'd normally be ignorant towards.

:manny:
Broadcast lol.. broadcast.... nicca u ain't shyt...ur anonymous why would u be scared to say give Allusion to what u do?.. either ur posting hours and need to watch every single basketball game...read all speaks for itself.. if ibaint in the basketball media businesses.. ur living through other man while life passes u by.

A clean toilet is the truth I need from u.. that u cleaned after another man's defecate is information you can keep.. thanks for that

King24

Rookie
Daps
Are there ppl out there who seriously think he's better than Michael Jordan?

Lebron's a great player. More than likely, a hall of famer.

But I've seen too many lackluster or stat padding games from him in the big games.

He has the advantage on players, yet still struggles to put up 30.

If Curry is on me, I'm goin right at him. Go and go quickly. Why the fukk are you takin your time and letting help come?:dahell:
p

Thats the shyt I don't understand. Every time they play this team Lebron in particular wanna slow shyt down and let the D set up on em :what:. nikka be aggressive from the go, get the ball and attack, if it aint there make the pass to next man so they can either take the open J or attack themselves. Move the fukk around, everybody just standing there.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps

Cavs bout to Mayweather this team..

Its a 12 Round fight.. They let GS get off early in the series (Rounds 1-2) but they gone tire themselves out and the Cavs gone be fresh in the championship rounds (Games 2-6) and cruise to series victory by decision

Bron is a genius for this

Just wait for it Ronnie, it's coming :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron rebounded like a monster and was finding guys with the pass he had damn near a triple double

Kyrie was aggressive and took it the hole easily

Love played good offensively and the boards.

Steph curry was beyond locked up. Probably the least valuable MVP to ever play the game. 11pts and 5 turnovers on some terrible shooting
Klay also was on L's

And despite all this cavs couldn't win:francis:

What's going to happen when Steph and okay are on:wow:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Waiting for the inevitable report that LeBron may opt out and leave the Cavs this offseason unless they add significant pieces :russ:

Dude refuses to admit it's his style of play that doesn't work instead he blames everyone else. He has no type of gravity to him because he has no jump shot. :yeshrug:

Steph still controlled the game with presence even while broke because he gets his team layups and dunks.
Bron gets his teammates 3s, that's too difficult of a shot. No one respects his J :pachaha:

Last edited: