Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Are there ppl out there who seriously think he's better than Michael Jordan?

Lebron's a great player. More than likely, a hall of famer.

But I've seen too many lackluster or stat padding games from him in the big games.

He has the advantage on players, yet still struggles to put up 30.

If Curry is on me, I'm goin right at him. Go and go quickly. Why the fukk are you takin your time and letting help come?:dahell:

Exactly!

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you also betting on the law of averages that steph and klay won't play like shyt for 40 minutes? Or that's different ?
No actually. The law of averages would assert that Steph and Klay's game picks up and the bench falls back down to earth. If Cleveland's bench gave even half of the production that Golden State's did they would've won the game. nikkas were invisible out there. I don't expect Steph and Klay to combine for only 20 the rest of the series either, but if Cleveland continues to do a good job at least slowing them, it will lead to wins because if we're being totally honest here we both know a 45-9 bench duel will never happen again.

Imo Cleveland needs to move the ball a lot more and possibly consider giving Mozgov some burn for rim protection and rebounds. Again I really like what I saw from them in the 3rd, but they got so wrapped up in stopping the Splash Bros that they forgot there's like 8-9 other dudes on the team that get significant burn.

Once again, we witnessed GS get smashed multiple times by OKC and still win the series. I'm not gonna lose my mind over a Game 1 in one of the hardest arenas to win in. It's just stupid.

For what it's worth though, historically speaking this isn't really a fluke and Steph and Klay just flat out tend to play like shyt against Cleveland. What we saw tonight really wasn't any different than last year's finals--Splash Bros going ghost and the bench coming to the rescue. They played like shyt in their first regular season matchup too.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1.. as usual Kevin Love struggle against brothers with toughness like a barnes... dude get shook when he gets bump

2.. kyrie over dribbling

3... too much ISO in the 4th quarter

4... that bench is old as fukk.. what's the average age? 53

Game 2 is a do or die game period

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The man had 23/12/9 and played excellent P&R and off-ball defense on Steph...

He left the game down by 3 after Delly hit Iggy and came back in down by double digits. Warriors blew the game open shortly after he hit the floor. Simpleton ass nikkas just want him to chuck and drop 40 like he ain't do that in last years Finals and lose. Y'all just think its easy to score on Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala huh?

The Cavs bench was outscored 45-9 they got outplayed period. Fukk it adjustments have to be made.

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I've seen your posts. You are the epitome of smart dumb.
U still ain't answered what do u do for a living? I am going to sleep.. wakingnup in 5 hours to further my adcanced IT career because apparently it's what smart dumb nicca do..

U will be posting until about 3 am or so.. u smart smart niccas living dat mama basement life style...

If u seen my post u know I don't make excuses.. check what I posted during the game bytch.. get a job.. be janitor.. get an apartment.. let ya mom get her freak on in peace...fukk a girl or get strap on fukked.. whatever floats ur boats.. leave jergens and jerkin alone bytch...

Scared of the light living in the dark bytch... posting on a celeron laptop bytch.. highjacking ya neighbor internet bytch... livibg life through a monitor fishing for daps with gif bytch

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Lebron rebounded like a monster and was finding guys with the pass he had damn near a triple double

Kyrie was aggressive and took it the hole easily

Love played good offensively and the boards.

Steph curry was beyond locked up. Probably the least valuable MVP to ever play the game. 11pts and 5 turnovers on some terrible shooting
Klay also was on L's