Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
With the way Bron plays the game, they are going to need someone else who can score around the basket. Mosgov was very effective against the Warriors last year.
Start him and let him be the 3rd scorer. Last year he was the 2nd scorer but Kyrie is there now

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll make a little bit of an excuse for Lebron....

JR Smith scored 3 points and Kyrie Irving shot 7-22.
The Cavs bench scored a collective 10 points.
The Warriors bench scored 45 points

:yeshrug:

Lebron has help on the court and on paper. But shyt, if they're not going to perform, what can you do?

That said, the Cavs didn't let Curry or Thompson beat them. Which probably has to be the plan for the series.
Big props to the Warriors role players. They stepped up.

:ehh:

BTW, Irving has this reputation for having crazy handles and getting by people. He didn't look like he was breaking Curry at all last night.
:francis:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
p

Thats the shyt I don't understand. Every time they play this team Lebron in particular wanna slow shyt down and let the D set up on em :what:. nikka be aggressive from the go, get the ball and attack, if it aint there make the pass to next man so they can either take the open J or attack themselves. Move the fukk around, everybody just standing there.
Because this dude is trying to get assists. It makes his stat sheet look prettier. He holds the ball until he draws a defender regardless of how long it takes or how it throws off the rhythm of the offense. There is literally only one player on that team who can come close to being able to guard him one on one. He needs to play like it. And if they collapse in the paint, then kick it out to one of your shooters. We'll understand if you get a couple turnovers Bron... smh

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the problem. He only wants to make "the right basketball play" when it involves him passing. If he were more aggressive early in possessions in the post, he would get his guys open looks. He has Steph on him in the post and he just holds the ball for 7 seconds trying to find a cross court open look.

Dude is like a robot :russ:

boyboy

Pro
Daps
tyron lue is a garbage coach who doesn't realize what he has, it's as simple as that.

at this point i wouldn't even be mad if lebron kicked this dummy to the curb and decided to do things his own way, only chance he's gonna have of winning this series.

Lol...Lebron fans, boy I tell you. Crabs in a barrell nikkas. They would blame their own momma in order to save their boy pride.

The list of folks that have failed Lebron according to his rabbit fans:

Wade
Bosh
Chambers
Erik Spoelstra
Pat Riley
the bench....despite telling us Lebron was so good he didn't need a bench

Kevin Love
Kyrie Irving
David Blatt
Tyronn Lue
Delonte West
Mo williams
Mike Brown
the bench....despite telling us Lebron was so good he didn't need a bench

And amazingly that's just a SMALL percentage of people that have failed Lebron according to his "fans". I wonder at what point will it stop being EVERYBODY else fault and Lebron's fault? I wonder whose fault it's going to be next year? I'm sure his "rabbit fans" will dig up somebody to blame.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol...Lebron fans, boy I tell you. Crabs in a barrell nikkas. They would blame their own momma in order to save their boy pride.

The list of folks that have failed Lebron according to his rabbit fans:

Wade
Bosh
Chambers
Erik Spoelstra
Pat Riley

Kevin Love
Kyrie Irving
David Blatt
Tyronn Lue
Delonte West
Mo williams
Mike Brown

And amazingly that's just a SMALL percentage of people that have failed Lebron according to his "fans". I wonder at what point will it stop being EVERYBODY else fault and Lebron's fault?
I'm not a lebron fan at all, I'm rooting for GS.

But you are blind if you don't see lebron is being misused right now. Obviously I would like to see him be more aggressive but this offense doesn't cater to who he is as a player whatsoever.

boyboy

Pro
Daps
I'm not a lebron fan at all, I'm rooting for GS.

But you are blind if you don't see lebron is being misused right now. Obviously I would like to see him be more aggressive but this offense doesn't cater to who he is as a player whatsoever.

My point remind the same. It's ALWAYS something with Lebron, EVERY year. Y'all claim he is misused every year. His teammates never step up. Was he not misused in the East playoffs? When hasn't Lebron been misused according to y'all. At this point Lebron has been misused so often(according to y'all) does anybody even know how he should be used.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My point remind the same. It's ALWAYS something with Lebron, EVERY year. Y'all claim he is misused every year. His teammates never step up. Was he not misused in the East playoffs? When hasn't Lebron been misused according to y'all. At this point Lebron has been misused so often(according to y'all) does anybody even know how he should be used.
I never said anything of the sort. Lebron definitely has holes in his game but at the same time he also never had a coach who could reign him in and teach him something. What would Jordan have been without dean smith and phil jackson? Guys that not only taught him but challenged him.

Miami had more than enough talent to get it done. Yes lebron came up short in a lot of ways but spoelstra also had no idea how to contain all that talent and all those egos. A great coach would have won 4 straight with that team in spite of lebron's flaws.

I know the cavs lost the series last year but I give them a better shot to win with lebron playing his brand of hero ball than I do with lue and this current offensive scheme that runs through kyrie and renders him ineffective.

boyboy

Pro
Daps
I never said anything of the sort. Lebron definitely has holes in his game but at the same time he also never had a coach who could reign him in and teach him something. What would Jordan have been without dean smith and phil jackson? Guys that not only taught him but challenged him.

Miami had more than enough talent to get it done. Yes lebron came up short in a lot of ways but spoelstra also had no idea how to contain all that talent and all those egos. A great coach would have won 4 straight with that team in spite of lebron's flaws.

I know the cavs lost the series last year but I give them a better shot to win with lebron playing his brand of hero ball than I do with lue and this current offensive scheme that runs through kyrie and renders him ineffective.

Not buying it. If Lebron want ALL the praise when he win he is going to have to stand up and take the blame when they lose regardless of what is happening around him.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not buying it. If Lebron want ALL the praise when he win he is going to have to stand up and take the blame when they lose regardless of what is happening around him.
As a great player and leader you're right he should take some responsibility, but that would also entail being more aggressive and going against his coach.

Lebron should be bringing the ball up 90% of the time.