Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean... Lebron came into the 4th facing a 14 point deficit :manny:

Cant do nothing about a 6th man scoring 10 points while you're out.
He should have asserted himself more in the 2nd quarter though. iggy gets 1 steal and he just shuts down :what:

This is the problem. He only wants to make "the right basketball play" when it involves him passing. If he were more aggressive early in possessions in the post, he would get his guys open looks. He has Steph on him in the post and he just holds the ball for 7 seconds trying to find a cross court open look.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they're clearly still tired from the toronto series

giphy.gif

Daps
U still ain't answered what do u do for a living? I am going to sleep.. wakingnup in 5 hours to further my adcanced IT career because apparently it's what smart dumb nicca do..

U will be posting until about 3 am or so.. u smart smart niccas living dat mama basement life style...

If u seen my post u know I don't make excuses.. check what I posted during the game bytch.. get a job.. be janitor.. get an apartment.. let ya mom get her freak on in peace...fukk a girl or get strap on fukked.. whatever floats ur boats.. leave jergens and jerkin alone bytch...

Scared of the light living in the dark bytch... posting on a celeron laptop bytch.. highjacking ya neighbor internet bytch... livibg life through a monitor fishing for daps with gif bytch
I'm not the type to broadcast my personal life on here, but what I do for a living allows people like YOU to know the truth on matters you'd normally be ignorant towards.

:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Are there ppl out there who seriously think he's better than Michael Jordan?

Lebron's a great player. More than likely, a hall of famer.

But I've seen too many lackluster or stat padding games from him in the big games.

He has the advantage on players, yet still struggles to put up 30.

If Curry is on me, I'm goin right at him. Go and go quickly. Why the fukk are you takin your time and letting help come?:dahell:
Nah, he not better than Jordan and anyone who even says dumb shyt like this shouldnt be taken serious.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Bu-bu-but the east is weak,them having a cakewalk to the finals hurt their chances cuz they never got challenged!

Bu-bu-but Lebron is supposed to lose they're going up against a 73 win team!

Bu-bu-but they need a way deeper bench!
:troll:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not the type to broadcast my personal life on here, but what I do for a living allows people like YOU to know the truth on matters you'd normally be ignorant towards.

:manny:
This is literally your fancy way of saying you post on the Coli for a living. :pachaha: You're a fukking deadbeat and a loser breh. When these servers finally kick the bucket they're gonna find you hanging from your ceiling fan. :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Are you also betting on the law of averages that steph and klay won't play like shyt for 40 minutes? Or that's different ?
Klay is streaky and known to have these types of games. I predicted him being off and some GS role players stepping up to have career games for game 7, it was delayed one game. :manny:

Steph got shut down

Daps
Are there ppl out there who seriously think he's better than Michael Jordan?

Lebron's a great player. More than likely, a hall of famer.

But I've seen too many lackluster or stat padding games from him in the big games.

He has the advantage on players, yet still struggles to put up 30.

If Curry is on me, I'm goin right at him. Go and go quickly. Why the fukk are you takin your time and letting help come?:dahell:

:laff:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This is the problem. He only wants to make "the right basketball play" when it involves him passing. If he were more aggressive early in possessions in the post, he would get his guys open looks. He has Steph on him in the post and he just holds the ball for 7 seconds trying to find a cross court open look.

too worried about 'my stats' to do that. All he is concerned with is if his stats look good, not winning the game