Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Are there ppl out there who seriously think he's better than Michael Jordan?

Lebron's a great player. More than likely, a hall of famer.

But I've seen too many lackluster or stat padding games from him in the big games.

He has the advantage on players, yet still struggles to put up 30.

If Curry is on me, I'm goin right at him. Go and go quickly. Why the fukk are you takin your time and letting help come?:dahell:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
*waits for @Zema, @360Waves, @Originalman, @GoddamnyamanProf, @G-Zeus and others to post some smart dumb shyt*

:mjpls:
You're the first one to bytch about reactionary threads and posts when your Warriors lose and yet you're ALWAYS polluting this forum with your reactionary bullshyt when they win. :mjlol:

I like to rely on this beautiful thing called the law of averages. A 45-9 bench duel probably won't happen for the rest of the series..the Cavs were right in it until the Warriors bench explosion. Livingston, Iggy, Barbosa, came out and played an emotional game. What I'm interested in seeing is the adjustments the Cavs make. Offense got a little too stagnant and too reliant on postups. And defensively, while Love was actually solid in the PnR, Kyrie was just pathetic everywhere.

It's also interesting to see that LeBron is 1-5 in Finals Game 1's. If I'm not mistaken the 2 Finals he won he lost Game 1. So there's definitely something to be said about that.

We just watched a series where GS was down by 30+ points in multiple losses and still won. Everyone needs to relax. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tyron lue is a garbage coach who doesn't realize what he has, it's as simple as that.

at this point i wouldn't even be mad if lebron kicked this dummy to the curb and decided to do things his own way, only chance he's gonna have of winning this series.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
MEDIA]
xo2lxz.jpg

Last edited: