Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They left the door open for another season. Miranda said she had 5 copies made. We saw where 2 ended up...

:lupe:

But yea, I doubt it. I'm fine with that being it.

EDIT: Since the name of the show is Station Eleven and every storyline was connected back to Miranda and her book, it would be hard to connect the dots again like this season if they went the Anthology route. It would be doable to start back from when the flu hits and focus on completely different people and where they were, but the wrench into all of that would be how they related back to Miranda's book. idk.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jeevan and Kirsten :mjcry:

Yeah, that was a beautiful finale. Their moment at the end was :mjcry:, starting with the song for Sarah. SMH @ not realizing that was Deborah Cox. Of course she would sound good singing.

Even some of the Tyler/Elizabeth stuff had me :wow:

Really liked the theme of so many things coming full circle and even amid so many emotional moments, they still sprinkled in some humor like when

Clarke saw all of Tyler's little kid buddies in the field and was like WTF :dahell:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They left the door open for another season. Miranda said she had 5 copies made. We saw where 2 ended up...

:lupe:

But yea, I doubt it. I'm fine with that being it.

EDIT: Since the name of the show is Station Eleven and every storyline was connected back to Miranda and her book, it would be hard to connect the dots again like this season if they went the Anthology route. It would be doable to start back from when the flu hits and focus on completely different people and where they were, but the wrench into all of that would be how they related back to Miranda's book. idk.

we saw she had the 1 that was going to clark..

but yeah 2 more.. she could have had those too cuz she didn't get to give them out though.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I almost gave up but the episode about the black lady which I think was episode 3 got me intrigued. Does it get better by the episode? I’m sure I’ll finish eventually at some point but it hasn’t pulled me in to the point where I’m looking forward to the next episode

I think part of it is I started watching the Leftovers a week or two before I started this and they kind of have similar themes but the Leftovers got me a little more hooked than this

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I almost gave up but the episode about the black lady which I think was episode 3 got me intrigued. Does it get better by the episode? I’m sure I’ll finish eventually at some point but it hasn’t pulled me in to the point where I’m looking forward to the next episode

I think part of it is I started watching the Leftovers a week or two before I started this and they kind of have similar themes but the Leftovers got me a little more hooked than this

When they start to finally make connections between the time jumps is when it shines. Some of the shyt got me in my feels in the end