Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
loved the finale and I'm someone who doesn't necessarily like happy endings that follow up many episodes of despair and bleakness

Jeevan & Kirsten reunion was :mjcry:I mean it was great to see all these people who hurt one another over the years put all that shyt aside and realize what's most important :mjcry:

I'd keep this as a standalone season/show too...no need to try and force something that isn't needed...look at Big Little Lies

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Jeevan and Kirsten reunion is all I wanted and the finale gave us that :ehh:

that being said, the show dragged at times and I’m not sure I’d want a season 2:manny:

Great acting throughout the series tho, the young Kirsten was particularly good

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Really liked it, I think some moments at the end fell a little flat, but for the most part if was a good experience.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the show was well-acted. There wasn't anyone whose performance bothered me.
It was well-shot. The cinematography was great, which is maybe difficult to keep consistent given how many different directors there were for the 10 episodes.

The story is the story and I'm not really going to criticize it much. It's based off a novel so they had to follow that.
It began with me thinking it would be a typical ...Walking Dead-type show. Where you're encountering different enemies from place to place.
Even though I had concerns about how the time frame can change from scene to scene, it was very easy to follow.

As the series went on, you realize there aren't any particular "bad guys". It's all a matter of perspective. I thought it was a great take.

I'm very happy it was just 1 season. It's easy to see how something like this could drag on and lose the interest of the audience.
8 out of 10.