Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For people who've caught up. Ep. 9 revelations that I missed...

That town that the traveling symphony was going through was named after the baby doctor lady along with her statue. Also Alex was the baby that the guy/girl left at the "Baby Hospital".

:ohhh:
The parallels breh.

When Jeevan wakes up at the baby hospital and starts spazzing about getting back to Kirsten, he gets asked who's the kid he left behind. And he says, "Just someone I ended up with"

Jeevan asked Rose (Alex's mom) who's the person that she is waiting for to get back to her, and she said the same thing referring to Tyler, "Just someone I ended up with"

Kirsten and Tyler both lost the people they were in the wild with around the same time, and they both have ties to Alex from before she was even born

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
can i get some proper representation.. where are the straight black men? :yeshrug: wheers the black man/woman couple?

and its not lokey, all these broads nuts
They're in Season 2
:troll:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

but about this "season 2" my ass thinking this story should wrap itself up anfter this final. wasnt even thinking about a season 2.
I'm trolling, it could be one and done.

I'd have to see how it ends. I was just looking at how there's been 20 years since the flu hit and this season has only focused on the first 100 days after and present day. That's a lot of time they could cover from where it's wrapping up now if they wanted to.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

I'd have to see how it ends. I was just looking at how there's been 20 years since the flu hit and this season has only focused on the first 100 days after and present day. That's a lot of time they could cover from where it's wrapping up now if they wanted to.

It's billed as a miniseries, but I can see them switching to a regular series like how I think Dexter New Blood is gonna go considering they dropped the limited series title.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

yeah, i be liking one and dones. the networks be milking shyt and i cant see anything they do being better than this season. unless the novel covers more than whats been covered.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah, i be liking one and dones. the networks be milking shyt and i cant see anything they do being better than this season. unless the novel covers more than whats been covered.
Facts.
It's billed as a miniseries, but I can see them switching to a regular series like how I think Dexter New Blood is gonna go considering they dropped the limited series title.
Mare of Easttown is an example of a show that ended with complete resolution that doesn't need any other seasons IMO. We'll have to see what they do with the finale to know if it's worth it imo

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Literally did a first pump when Jeevan showed up as alive in the present. I wonder how people heard about the baby place though.

I did the same shyt

also early on u can hear wolves howling in the backround n than at night he goes to get the comic n gets attacked

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

That town that the traveling symphony was going through was named after the baby doctor lady along with her statue. Also Alex was the baby that the guy/girl left at the "Baby Hospital".

200.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

That town that the traveling symphony was going through was named after the baby doctor lady along with her statue.

Edit: I was just clarified, the person who came looking for the pregnant mom who died during childbirth was Tyler and the baby he left was Alex :mindblown:

We sure about the baby? I missed the correlation getting a phone call.