Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
But “David” was actually Tyler right? So Alex is Tyler’s daughter?

Naw Tyler was likely just someone traveling with Rosa when she was pregnant, like Kirsten & Jeevan's relationship. It's why he quotes the line from the book when Jeevan asks if he wanted to see Rosa's body before he left. Also the doctor lady writes "Alexandra" on one of the birth certificates.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Naw Tyler was likely just someone traveling with Rosa when she was pregnant, like Kirsten & Jeevan's relationship. It's why he quotes the line from the book when Jeevan asks if he wanted to see Rosa's body before he left. Also the doctor lady writes "Alexandra" on one of the birth certificates.
lol @ 9 yr old tyler getting them cheeks talmbout "there was no before" :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:whew: Episode 5

Tyler is a damn weirdo, Clarke was right about him

Well..

He's an a$$hole to me lol. When they started discussing how they don't want people deciding things for themselves it all comes bacc to a play on religion.. The museum... The Symphony.. Tyler... they all have they own perspective on what the world should be

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m glad they didn’t kill off Jeevan. I wasn’t sure if they were going to diverge from the books and kill him but it’s still messed up that Kirsten got left out there alone like that.

I hit the :huhldup: when that baby came out. Sheesh.

I don’t know what they’re doing with the Prophet. Outside of the kamikaze suicide kid thing (which is obviously fukked up), he’s a lot less villainous. I don’t know what their plan is with him but honestly this show can go another season or two.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I’m glad they didn’t kill off Jeevan. I wasn’t sure if they were going to diverge from the books and kill him but it’s still messed up that Kirsten got left out there alone like that.

I hit the :huhldup: when that baby came out. Sheesh.

I don’t know what they’re doing with the Prophet. Outside of the kamikaze suicide kid thing (which is obviously fukked up), he’s a lot less villainous. I don’t know what their plan is with him but honestly this show can go another season or two.
nah, tyler a super demonic villain. he factually strapped bombs to two lil kids... he's must die.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, tyler a super demonic villain. he factually strapped bombs to two lil kids... he's must die.

I agree. He’s less of a traumatized boy of a man in the book. There’s no sympathizing, no tearful embraces with his mom. He’s an azzhole. And he’s written to be a psychopath that Clark diagnosed early due to him working with high level executives. He has his dad’s looks and his ability to charm people but he was nuts and with his mom raising him in Israel under her fundamental religious beliefs, he ended up thinking that God ordained the flu. I feel like they’re making him less villainous in the show.

Last edited: