Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
For people who've caught up. Ep. 9 revelations that I missed...

That town that the traveling symphony was going through was named after the baby doctor lady along with her statue.

Edit: I was just clarified, the person who came looking for the pregnant mom who died during childbirth was Tyler and the baby he left was Alex :mindblown:

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Literally did a first pump when Jeevan showed up as alive in the present. I wonder how people heard about the baby place though.
I'm guessing through the same kind of radio contact Jeevan had with them.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Was Tyler the person who dropped off the baby?
Nah, tyler was the dude alex moms was waiting for before she went into labor, but he told her his name was "dave"
leavin ass jeevan has attempted to toss lil kirsten in the bushes twice. mans was fakin like he was a doctor actin like he was alone for some buns :russ: frank was the real MVP

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn glad i came back to this show. Episode 8 and 9 were so dope

Starting to make sense of all the connections through all the timelines. fukking wild:wow:

It’s all connected:ohhh:
The show is basically one, long ass movie. If you have patience and pay attention then everything that's worth an explanation has an explanation.

Early on people comparing it to the Leftovers was a disservice to me. While I loved the Leftovers (for the character study, acting and music), it left a lot of substantial open questions. That was an experience I didn't want to go thru again with this show. I'm glad this show went a different direction.

Jeevan reading the comic and screaming "SO PRETENTIOUS" had me :russ:. A lesser show would've indicated that self awareness ASAP in episode 1. A lesser show would've played Frank rapping A Tribe Called Quest for laughs instead of a passionate, joyful attempt at bonding during a tragedy. That shyt could've flopped so bad. The choices this show makes are fearless whether they land or not.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
ep 9 :wow::mjcry::wow:

good to see Jeevan still alive and kickin...well kinda kickin :lolbron:

fukked up the way Jeevan & Kirsten's last time together ended :francis: I hope they meet up again & I ain't even one for sentimental moments but it would be good to see:mjcry:

lowkey...majority of the women in this show are extra crazy :mjlol:

also this is a show about former/wannabe Broadway/theater actors...there's gonna be gay people:yeshrug:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
ep 9 :wow::mjcry::wow:

good to see Jeevan still alive and kickin...well kinda kickin :lolbron:

fukked up the way Jeevan & Kirsten's last time together ended :francis: I hope they meet up again & I ain't even one for sentimental moments but it would be good to see:mjcry:

lowkey...majority of the women in this show are extra crazy :mjlol:

also this is a show about former/wannabe Broadway/theater actors...there's gonna be gay people:yeshrug:

can i get some proper representation.. where are the straight black men? :yeshrug: wheers the black man/woman couple?

and its not lokey, all these broads nuts

Last edited: