Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I fukks with this show. I agree with those who enjoyed the first episode the most. I donโ€™t mind the time jumps; theyโ€™re pretty easy to follow. Still so much to show on how they made it to year 20 and the impending clash.

Of course the only Black male is a fakkit and the only Black female with any real screentime is a wench :mjlol: :francis:

2 black chicks, both wenching (no choice apparently) and there's the black teenager, that looks to be also gay and strange... :snoop:

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The time jumping is a little confusing at first, but it gets easier to follow and really let's these reveals hit harder :wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Episodes 8 & 9 might be my favorite multi episode release. I really liked episode 9. It starts one way, and you think you know where the episode is headed. But by the end it was nothing like i thought it was going to go. A couple Oh shyt moments and everything.

Iโ€™m :mjcry:this show is ending next week. Station Eleven & Yellowjackets been holding me down entertainment-wise these last couple of months.