State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
SO I beat the game, ended up only losing one man, my gardener, but I replaced him with Ethan
I'm pretty sure it glitched at the end, I was at the last mission for a sheriff and I go to meet the bad guys and no one was there, next thing I know they are like good job
I wish I knew I would keep my gear, I got all these cool end game melee weapons and they are gone now
Started a new world with brother (mechanic) sister (cook) and her lil bf (gardener)
Are the worlds procedurally generated cuz this looks just like my homies world

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jumped into @Judo 's base

Once one of your characters learn the leg sweep move with a bladed weapon, shyt becomes a cake walk for normal zombies unless you dealing with a huge horde. Take that ass out in one second without even wasting a bullet

it sucks that you cant dictate who learns it though

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Talked to the dudes selling guns at high prices. Tried to take them on and got gunned up and clapped quick:mjcry:
LMAO I had to do that mission for my Doctor, I brought the shotty tried to keep it friendly but I realized there was only one way it would go down
I took out the Shotty and blew homies head clean off! Blasted his buddy full of buck shot, last one begged for mercy I was gonna execute him but my wife talked me out of it.
My wife started playing last night, told me she wanted me to be her coach but then yelled at me whenever I told her anything :dwillhuh: but surprisingly she made it a day

Here are is my patch wish list
1) Please allow equip unequip from community tab
2) Please allow switching characters and enlisting characters from community tab (don't know how many times I had to go looking for my survivor alll through the ouse and couldn't find them then I switch to them and go find my original character
3) performance improvement obviously
4) hardcore mode with no last chance and no blood plague cure
5) maybe a warning for when an enclave would abandon you

I'm gonna try to volunteer to get my influence up, I joined some randoms game the other day, got like 1100 influence but one of my guys got the blood plague and almost died

One story: met an ex-con enclave led by a black woman and my reality TV star took umbridge with us working with them (obviously she's racist), she said she'd leave my enclave, So I tossed her ass out

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Is this an Xbox exclusive and PC still?
Yes.

LMAO I had to do that mission for my Doctor, I brought the shotty tried to keep it friendly but I realized there was only one way it would go down
I took out the Shotty and blew homies head clean off! Blasted his buddy full of buck shot, last one begged for mercy I was gonna execute him but my wife talked me out of it.
My wife started playing last night, told me she wanted me to be her coach but then yelled at me whenever I told her anything :dwillhuh: but surprisingly she made it a day

Here are is my patch wish list
1) Please allow equip unequip from community tab
2) Please allow switching characters and enlisting characters from community tab (don't know how many times I had to go looking for my survivor alll through the ouse and couldn't find them then I switch to them and go find my original character
3) performance improvement obviously
4) hardcore mode with no last chance and no blood plague cure
5) maybe a warning for when an enclave would abandon you

I'm gonna try to volunteer to get my influence up, I joined some randoms game the other day, got like 1100 influence but one of my guys got the blood plague and almost died

One story: met an ex-con enclave led by a black woman and my reality TV star took umbridge with us working with them (obviously she's racist), she said she'd leave my enclave, So I tossed her ass out
Bounce bytch. :russ: