State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You know what's crazy? I knew I felt uneasy playing this shyt but I never even considered it was the game causing that feeling. shyts actually really uncomfortable, on done evil omen shyt

Yeah man.

Survivor horror games stress me out lol

I felt a little anxious playing the last of us as well

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just went out exploring for like 2 days i kept falling off the damn tower ladders lmao by the time I got back my guy had a sprained ankle, sprained wrist, he had a fukked up disc, a dislocated shoulder, punctured eye, something was fukked up with his skull smh :mjcry:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Man I pretty much played this all day :obama: I turned some Random scrub Ethan into a master Gardening, my nukka on to that Agriculture
I had some random cac Charles gave him the chemistry skill and now he's a master at munitions, I got the workshop mod to make shotgun shells, I made a whole heap shot gun shells and loaded up and took out maybe 4 or 5 juggernauts over the course of the day, also made some grenades for my grenade launcher
I unlocked the military strike but if it can't take out a house I'd rather use my skills
Last thing I did was destroy my hospital and make a Auto shop so I can trick out my cars, upgraded my suburu, my ram truck and my delivery van they look like some madmax ish now
Just got a shooting range to max out my shooting on all my guys
Last thing I did was destroy all the plague hearts in my town so I gotta do my legacy ish
I've been playing offline but I'm trying to add you guys, OP needs to update the first post with everyones XBL tags

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man I pretty much played this all day :obama: I turned some Random scrub Ethan into a master Gardening, my nukka on to that Agriculture
I had some random cac Charles gave him the chemistry skill and now he's a master at munitions, I got the workshop mod to make shotgun shells, I made a whole heap shot gun shells and loaded up and took out maybe 4 or 5 juggernauts over the course of the day, also made some grenades for my grenade launcher
I unlocked the military strike but if it can't take out a house I'd rather use my skills
Last thing I did was destroy my hospital and make a Auto shop so I can trick out my cars, upgraded my suburu, my ram truck and my delivery van they look like some madmax ish now
Just got a shooting range to max out my shooting on all my guys
Last thing I did was destroy all the plague hearts in my town so I gotta do my legacy ish
I've been playing offline but I'm trying to add you guys, OP needs to update the first post with everyones XBL tags

you getting back on tonight? ill be on after the warriors game

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Brehs I may have just gotten screwed royally I tried to start my legacy quest for the sheriff after I talked with 3 survivors I got a quest to go across town I jump in my mad Max truck and hot the road and screen goes black and I'm kicked out into the menu :snoop: im afraid that when I go back to my game im gonna be screwed