State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Been playing for a few days now. Liking what I’m seeing, although I’m with @Kamikaze Revy on feeling like it’s repetitive. But I skipped SOD 1 so I don’t really have anything to compare it to. I normally run alone, sometimes with my brother and a few friends. If y’all ever tryna get it in just hit me up.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
State_of_Decay_2_6_4_2018_11_33_34_PM.png

Katana cool as shyt but its worthless with its durability being so terrible

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played in about a week, if i turn my gsme back on will all my supplies be depleted and my survivors gone/died :lupe:

i feel yall on the repetitiveness but theres always so much fukkery happening when I'm out on runs (i usually do my runs at night for the extra fukkery) that its pretty easy for me to come back.

i got the baseball park base and this shyt is huge, last time i played like 3 juggernauts :hubie: walked into my base, i threw so many explosives im surprised i aint blow everything up in my base. :mjcry:

I'm actually mad I aint record now that i think about it

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
11304218-1954491826475160.jpg

Just downloaded the game. Nver played the first but this looks fun about to hop on in about 30 min if anybody wants to join me.

SgtUHURU is my XBL Gamertag.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
stateofdecay2jpg.jpg

State Of Decay 2 Was The Best-Selling Game Of May 2018 In The US

Microsoft's zombie survival game, State of Decay 2, was the best-selling title of May in the US, the NPD Group has announced. The game launched for Xbox One and PC toward the end of the month and managed to take the number one spot on the software sales chart, edging out other big May releases like the PS4-exclusive Detroit: Become Human. Its strong debut is also impressive considering that the game is available for free for those who have an Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Despite suffering from technical and performance issues, State of Decay 2 has proven to be quite popular among fans. The game attracted more than 2 million players within its first two weeks of availability. Microsoft appears to be quite pleased with the title; during its E3 2018 press conference, the company announced that it acquired State of Decay developer Undead Labs, along with four other studios.
State Of Decay 2 Was The Best-Selling Game Of May 2018 In The US