State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game always looked dope to me never played it. Them zombies and shyt especially in the dark is too much thats why i never played it

Smh:lupe:

same…I played the first one for a little bit on a 360 a good while ago…never finished it or played part 2 tho

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Just hopped on this game after not playing since putting in hella hours around launch, and wow brehs, wow :wow: it's dead ass like SoD 2.5 at this point. So much extra content, I've been playing this non-stop for days straight.

@DPresidential you tried to tell me a year or so ago, I ain't wanna listen but ayo you're a nasty man for having 14 days logged on this shyt goddamn :dead:

Feel like every time I see bro online he's playing it. Got me tempted to redownload now lol. Probably start over since I checked my first time up

same…I played the first one for a little bit on a 360 a good while ago…never finished it or played part 2 tho

Need to hop on part 2. They've been constantly updating it since launch like he said, it feels like SoD 2.5 at this point. From graphical updates to gameplay system changes.

Super curious to see how far they go with 3 and see if they can bridge that gap between what they're doing and shyt like DayZ without being too too realistic/boring like DayZ

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need to hop on part 2. They've been constantly updating it since launch like he said, it feels like SoD 2.5 at this point. From graphical updates to gameplay system changes.

Super curious to see how far they go with 3 and see if they can bridge that gap between what they're doing and shyt like DayZ without being too too realistic/boring like DayZ

ya I think, I’ll give 2 a chance at some point…I’m currently playing sifu and battlefront 2…and I still gotta squeeze hogwarts in somewhere before the jedi shyt drops

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
ya I think, I’ll give 2 a chance at some point…I’m currently playing sifu and battlefront 2…and I still gotta squeeze hogwarts in somewhere before the jedi shyt drops

Ah shyt, SoD will definitely eat up time if you get hooked. Good pallet cleanser though since you can just do whatever. Hop on amd clear some plague hearts or a mission real quick

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Hell yeah I'm not gonna lie I really like this shyt solo, but I haven't played the new co-op horde style mode they added yet. If you brehs down to run I'll be on just hmu

Sir Dare

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Hell yeah I'm not gonna lie I really like this shyt solo, but I haven't played the new co-op horde style mode they added yet. If you brehs down to run I'll be on just hmu

Sir Dare

Bet, idk if I'll be free tonight but definitely down. Should have each other added

Rem6randtt

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Just hopped on this game after not playing since putting in hella hours around launch, and wow brehs, wow :wow: it's dead ass like SoD 2.5 at this point. So much extra content, I've been playing this non-stop for days straight.

@DPresidential you tried to tell me a year or so ago, I ain't wanna listen but ayo you're a nasty man for having 14 days logged on this shyt goddamn :dead:
Breh.... Lmao.

I told you!!!

The gameplay loop is crazy fukking addictive.

I'm playing on nightmare, too. shyt gets REAL!!

I LOST 4 of legacy characters in the span of a week and I'm still mourning them.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Breh.... Lmao.

I told you!!!

The gameplay loop is crazy fukking addictive.

I'm playing on nightmare, too. shyt gets REAL!!

I LOST 4 of legacy characters in the span of a week and I'm still mourning them.
Nightmare :whoa: I got it on Dread they still giving me the beats

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Is there an end goal to this game? or do you just keep building and surviving?

Pretty much just building and surviving but there's several maps so once you clear out one you can pack your shyt up and move your squad to a whole new map and clear that out as well. I'm big on single player campaigns/story but while I do wish it had a more "fleshed" :skip: out story, it's understandable that it doesn't. This game with a legit campaign would be AAA status, and deservedly so. Like pres said it's the gameplay loop that has you stuck. It's hard to turn the shyt off once you get started cause this game makes scavenging and building fun as fukk.

Also, I play in the dark and always find myself doing missions at night so it's fukking terrifying and I love it. Zombie noises are A1

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Pretty much just building and surviving but there's several maps so once you clear out one you can pack your shyt up and move your squad to a whole new map and clear that out as well. I'm big on single player campaigns/story but while I do wish it had a more "fleshed" :skip: out story, it's understandable that it doesn't. This game with a legit campaign would be AAA status, and deservedly so. Like pres said it's the gameplay loop that has you stuck. It's hard to turn the shyt off once you get started cause this game makes scavenging and building fun as fukk.

Also, I play in the dark and always find myself doing missions at night so it's fukking terrifying and I love it. Zombie noises are A1
All facts.

State of Decay 3 might be GOAT status if they continue to focus on the love of making the game as opposed to "profit margins."

You can tell the development team LOVES this game like their baby.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Supposedly State of Decay 3 will be like this with an AAA budget finally.