State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Brehs I may have just gotten screwed royally I tried to start my legacy quest for the sheriff after I talked with 3 survivors I got a quest to go across town I jump in my mad Max truck and hot the road and screen goes black and I'm kicked out into the menu :snoop: im afraid that when I go back to my game im gonna be screwed

the consequences of rooting against chef curry :mjgrin:

nah jk.. some weird shyt has happened to me too. just go back to the game ot should ve there still

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LebronsHairline Them ladders almost got me killed :russ:

If you gotta climb down, you can do the zombie walk off the edge and it won't hurt you at all.

bruh! I fell off that same exact water tower and paused the game like 20 feet down like "i have to go tell my 8 other survivors our leader died cuz he decided to superman suicide jump off a 200 foot ledge for the 5th time......
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

and i completely forgot about the emoticons things, preciate the tip im def never climbing down no ladders anymore

btw does anyone knoe if cars dont get damaged from driving backwards like the first one ?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So what is the endgame?

I just destroyed all the plague hearts in the first territory you start, what now?

Should I move to another territory?

make sure you search every inch of the first map before you move

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah, or well you might already have the right leader. I forgot which one you need, but I know it's not Warlord. I'm at I think 9 people right now.

I had sheriff... Until my leader just died smfh... Tried to get fancy while taking out a plague heart and use grenades.shytt bounced back at me and hit me. Then I got swarmed by like 10 zombies and it was over.... :wow: