State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Thoughts?

Is what he saying true or is it just the typical overreacting negative youtube gaming commentary for views?

CleanPrinceGaming is starting to get too preachy with his videos....And he post his content as if its fact instead of opinion. I still fukk with his channel cause he puts a lot of work into his videos , but its starting to get annoying.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
CleanPrinceGaming is starting to get too preachy with his videos....And he post his content as if its fact instead of opinion. I still fukk with his channel cause he puts a lot of work into his videos , but its starting to get annoying.

It’s the algorithm of YouTube. These preachy, super judgmenta, pessimistic videos get promoted. So him and a bunch of other dudes just make the same videos over and over again. You would think gaming is in a state of peril with these guys

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Checked my stats im at over 50 hours played :wow: game is addicting, I pretty much have the second town by the balls but I want to Max or some stuff see if I can be sustainable
I've got 10 survivors currently but no one who knows utilities or computers :dahell: but I've got 5 outposts but getting enough food is a struggle
My wife started playing she's actually by survived a couple days took out a plague heart and an infestation now if I could just get her to pick up some wood her materials depleted but she won't get more :damn:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This game is fun but not great yall are riding too hard

Just when you get rolling it makes you change maps and start over

Base building leaves alot to be desired

Can't climb

Backpacks only count towards resources, not raw materials.

The more infestations you take out, the more spread...which makes no sense.

People get mad when you build something, like its a bad thing to upgrade.

Weapons breaking

Not being able to check your homies pockets and trade

Still ALOT of fun, but it could have been perfect

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Talked to the dudes selling guns at high prices. Tried to take them on and got gunned up and clapped quick:mjcry:

gotta have the aim snap ability when going against humans.... allows for automatic headshots at the cost of some stamina.

or just have a fukking shotgun only thing is you'd have to take them all out at close range

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
gotta have the aim snap ability when going against humans.... allows for automatic headshots at the cost of some stamina.

or just have a fukking shotgun only thing is you'd have to take them all out at close range
Had to start over after I got disrespected like that. Now I'm dealing with a bunch of people who won't stop fighting. Happy enclave of 6 went down to four last night due to all the fighting:mjcry:.

Had to kill some dudes down south because they figured out we had the plague cure and I can't have that word getting out:mjcry:.
I ain't built for this zombie apocalypse life brehs:mjcry:.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
It's so interesting watching my wife play, she plays nothing like me and makes tons of I would call "mistakes" but I mean she's doing it her way
When I go out I always go well equipped, pain meds, gun, melee, maybe some snacks, if I'm gonna take out a a blood plague I make sure I have Explosives but she'll just roll out to take out a plague heart with no strap and no explosive
I always maximize storage space by completely emptying my pockets and loading rucksacks into cars but she does it haphazard
She has some characters that aren't specialized even though they're all leveled up

She's having a rougher time than me but she's still progressing, destroying plague hearts etc and she's having a good time so I can't knock it though

On topic though: you only get an add to skill if you are currently playing as that character right? I wish you could choose who performed an act so that you could choose who gets the skill upgraded

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Man I’m about to toss game in the bushes. shyt is constantly crashing on me. I’m at the point of the
Game where I can travel to an new county but every time I try the shyt crashes to the main menu. There’s also been plenty of times where the game would freeze on the base menu and restart which makes me lose a grip of influence. :francis: I like the game but there’s :mjlol:jank and there’s the:hhh: jank and I’ve been getting the latter.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Man I’m about to toss game in the bushes. shyt is constantly crashing on me. I’m at the point of the
Game where I can travel to an new county but every time I try the shyt crashes to the main menu. There’s also been plenty of times where the game would freeze on the base menu and restart which makes me lose a grip of influence. :francis: I like the game but there’s :mjlol:jank and there’s the:hhh: jank and I’ve been getting the latter.

Lol shyt pissing me off too. I was way out scavenging and went to destroy a plague heart...... a horde came along with a damn juggernaut at night time..

:merchant:

The game decides to say, nikka fukk your entire UI

:why:

No mini map, no menu, game won’t even pause

:damn:

The bruh I had with me got mauled and died

:sadbron:

I got infected and almost didn’t escape that shyt

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game was glitchy as hell for me last night. First time it's felt that way.
I'm also feeling like the game it's starting to lose its legs a bit with me.
Things are starting to feel a bit too repetitive. Co-op is definitely the way to play but still, the game suffers a bit from a lack of story.
Fun overall but I'm finding long sessions feel a bit more like a chore.
We'll see how it holds up with me in the next few weeks.