State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Idk if its a bug or im just fukking blind but these bloaters randomly spawned on top of me and got one of my characters killed again when i was one off being able to buy the container fort base.

giphy.gif
:mjgrin:

I'm sorry for your loss.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I picked the black sister and brother but of course the bro got the plague but I gave him a cure and forgot to turn off the game and the nikka disappeared smh
The brother my main nikka right now

Gonna be high-key devastated if/when something happens to him

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The brother my main nikka right now

Gonna be high-key devastated if/when something happens to him

Mine died when a juggernaut spawned near my base, I got out and hauled ass and this nikka stayed in the car. :beli:

Before I knew it his lower half was on the hood of the car and his upper half was in the bushes :gag:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@DPresidential came through disrespecting the crib. We tryna survive outchea and he treated me like he the landlord :mjcry:
Breh,

I was less coming at you and moreso calling myself, @KageDaBeast, and @Jayrose3 out - as your squad.

"We're supposed to be brothers!" - Menace to society.
We

How can I say I'm helping my fellow black man out when, all this time, you've been living in squalor.:wow:

Not to mention, I had to save you from being bullied

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Breh,

I was less coming at you and moreso calling myself, @KageDaBeast, and @Jayrose3 out - as your squad.

"We're supposed to be brothers!" - Menace to society.
We

How can I say I'm helping my fellow black man out when, all this time, you've been living in squalor.:wow:

Not to mention, I had to save you from being bullied

Props for the scar :wow:

Is it certain materials that help you build your base up? I gotta find some time to put a few hours in this :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm convinced the people saying this is trash dont have the game. Sure its alot of bugs and glitches but trash? Nah.
Every single game has bugs it just depends on how much does the gameplay make up for it. $30 for a game that will be patched for free is not a bad deal at all, although in about 2 months it will be on sale for $15.