State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk if its a bug or im just fukking blind but these bloaters randomly spawned on top of me and got one of my characters killed again when i was one off being able to buy the container fort base.

giphy.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Thoughts?

Is what he saying true or is it just the typical overreacting negative youtube gaming commentary for views?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I was trash af my first playthrough. I didn't really like the first one so I didn't play it long enough to really learn the mechanics, so all this shyt was new to me. I gave up 8 days in after everybody kept being depressed and leaving me :mjcry:

New playthrough we got plenty of supplies and the morale is green. Feels good brehs

Oh and idk if it's been said yet but to pause the game just turn your settings to offline.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Idk why I can’t join other sessions.

It always says searching and I just say fukk it and dash back home after 5 minutes.

Scavenging for supplies is fun. Riding the town of all those blood hearts is going to be a bytch specially since you can get the blood plague.

GT: DStyles23

Don’t have a mic but I’ll probably buy one tomorrow just for this game.

I really need help with the blood hearts.

ita easy to kill the plague hearts with a squad. way better shooters and fighters than than AI accomplices.

somebody put me on me you can use regular headphones tjat have a mic if you have the new model controller... went and copped a pair of 9.99 headphonea from duane reade