State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ended up copping even though I tried to convince myself not to :beli:

Struggling with food, and i need knowledge of computing for the next outpost upgrade and i couldnt find a book in the library for it :mjcry:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I fukked up and didn't record my near death experience w/ a Viral who attacked me in an abandoned hospital that I was trying to claim.

Yo... shyt was sweet, I was sneaking around w/ my best survivor & a follower. As soon as I claimed the hospital, I dismissed the breh and went into my supply.

shyt was like a horror movie...as soon as he left, my character commented, "that sounds like a viral, best to to stay away."

I planned to do exactly that...

This shyt was looking at me through a fukking window. :merchant:

Yo, I equipped my scar(never shot it before) and aimed right at the open door, ready to start dumping on that nikka.

Of course it smashed right through the glass, it's pitch black, my flashlight moving chaotically as I'm busting shots... IN SINGLE FIRE. I thought I was fukking w/ a semi-auto at the least...:dwillhuh:

I COULD NOT HIT IT. I'm sitting here thinking, "At the time of the zombie outbreak, did the fukking Oakland Raiders get turned into ferals?! The fukk..."

Yo, the nikka kept taking a bit or slashing the shyt out of me and then backing up and dodging.

I though I finally started hitting it but, brehs....

I woke up the whole fukking neighborhood of zombies w/ that unsuppressed weapon.

I wasn't even fighting...I was struggling to escape a feral & atleast 7 surprisingly quick regular zombies. nikkas were grabbing me & I LUCKILY made it to the whip - WITHOUT KILLING ANY OF THEM - just as a juggernaut came to investigate like this shyt.

I mistakenly pressed the screen shot button instead of the record. I was tight, this was all I have showing how close I was to dying once I jumped in the whip:

37331fc2-3040-47d9-a85d-085a35d89537.PNG

shyt was looking like it was over. I'd have been sick because she's my warlord.

#BlackExcellence survived that night. :wow:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to have to say this is one of my favorite type genre's I can only imagine what a AAA State of decay 3 would be like. The options are limitless....

Its not for everyone, but man its a good game. It's like gta, meets the sims, meets left 4 dead meets a tyc00n game.

I really hope they can up the ante next time and go for broke.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm going to have to say this is one of my favorite type genre's I can only imagine what a AAA State of decay 3 would be like. The options are limitless....

Its not for everyone, but man its a good game. It's like gta, meets the sims, meets left 4 dead meets a tyc00n game.

I really hope they can up the ante next time and go for broke.

Yea, they need to give Undead Labs the freedom they have plus the budget they would have greenlit for that bum ass Dead Rising(I'll never play those)

shyt would be :wow: