Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You mean Mackenzie and bytch ass Sean?

Yea. But they are brother and sister.
Yea, I think they randomly gen names. Mine are Hailey and Anthony for the brother and sister.

shyt had me laughing, he's supposed to be the better fighter but all he does is get the blood flu or whatever.

Bum. :mjlol:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
bc977956-818e-4b63-b2a4-db27edacccbb.PNG

We was on the verge of nothing, Two runs was able to get this decent amount back

Those cacs bringing down the morale breh get them outta there by any means:ufdup:

DO NOT PLAY W/ @KageDaBeast

That nikka was on his Rico shyt trying to get me killed for my loot.

And say word...after 45 minutes of helping Khantract in his fukking game... I was able to pull about 5 rucksacks of much needed medical and food supplies....and as I pulled up in the parking spot and leisurely went to turn in a rucksack...I came back and the shyt was empty. HE QUICK STORED ALL OF THE RUCKSACKS BY PRESSING RT WHILE THEY WERE IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR.

I WAS TIGHT!!!!!!:pacspit:

If you see him on tonight before me, tell him I said fukk HIM.

I see you @KageDaBeast
z5sIWx3.png

Main reason I’m playing solo majority of the time​

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Those cacs bringing down the morale breh get them outta there by any means:ufdup:

I see you @KageDaBeast
z5sIWx3.png

Main reason I’m playing solo majority of the time​
:mjlol:@KageDaBeast stays with the fukkery. Famous last words in PUBG from Kage, "I'll be right there! :troll:"

@JParker :HAHAPHIL:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, where the hell do you find water in this game? I'm trying to upgrade my garden but i need water.....

You find a water tank mod to install in your garden to upgrade it. Or you can find a water tower and pay influence to turn it into your outpost for water all the time