State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
bc977956-818e-4b63-b2a4-db27edacccbb.PNG

We was on the verge of nothing, Two runs was able to get this decent amount back

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It's dark out...can I sleep and wait until morning to go out?

I gotta check the survey point and then make these runs for building supplies.

This game has airspace?

No manual save?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It's dark out...can I sleep and wait until morning to go out?

I gotta check the survey point and then make these runs for building supplies.

This game has airspace?

No manual save?
Breh...

Ain't no manual saves when civilization falls.

Also, NO there aren't any ways to speed up the night. As it should be.

You have to go for a run and it's urgent... grab a flashlight, a gun...and a prayer. :demonic:

--------------------------------

@Jayrose3

DO NOT PLAY W/ @KageDaBeast

That nikka was on his Rico shyt trying to get me killed for my loot.

And say word...after 45 minutes of helping Khantract in his fukking game... I was able to pull about 5 rucksacks of much needed medical and food supplies....and as I pulled up in the parking spot and leisurely went to turn in a rucksack...I came back and the shyt was empty. HE QUICK STORED ALL OF THE RUCKSACKS BY PRESSING RT WHILE THEY WERE IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR.

I WAS TIGHT!!!!!!:pacspit:

If you see him on tonight before me, tell him I said fukk HIM.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Add me on XBL: Maalik Ashtaar
I got the sheriff mission, ran up on a hostile group and gunned up and clapped quick, barely made it out of there alive with my character i had from the get up (Taylor) lost my truck but got a street rocket or whatever, did some more mission and now they're saying they want a bigger house but meanwhile my brother Patrick got a further mission I go to do it: So i got a shotty and rolled out with my sister taylor we ran up on a juggernaut and I unloaded on him he grabbed my sister to tear her in half and I loaded up the shotty and blasted him and my sister finished him off :obama: but then my HUD disappeared so i couldn't even find where my mission was! I tried to access the map and couldn't, so I went to my base and tried to go to the supply cabinet and I couldn't do anything, game didn't freeze but it was like I brought up the menu but couldn't access it.
I ended up having to quit

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Breh...

Ain't no manual saves when civilization falls.

Also, NO there aren't any ways to speed up the night. As it should be.

You have to go for a run and it's urgent... grab a flashlight, a gun...and a prayer. :demonic:

--------------------------------

@Jayrose3

DO NOT PLAY W/ @KageDaBeast

That nikka was on his Rico shyt trying to get me killed for my loot.

And say word...after 45 minutes of helping Khantract in his fukking game... I was able to pull about 5 rucksacks of much needed medical and food supplies....and as I pulled up in the parking spot and leisurely went to turn in a rucksack...I came back and the shyt was empty. HE QUICK STORED ALL OF THE RUCKSACKS BY PRESSING RT WHILE THEY WERE IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR.

I WAS TIGHT!!!!!!:pacspit:

If you see him on tonight before me, tell him I said fukk HIM.
:dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Add me on XBL: Maalik Ashtaar
I got the sheriff mission, ran up on a hostile group and gunned up and clapped quick, barely made it out of there alive with my character i had from the get up (Taylor) lost my truck but got a street rocket or whatever, did some more mission and now they're saying they want a bigger house but meanwhile my brother Patrick got a further mission I go to do it: So i got a shotty and rolled out with my sister taylor we ran up on a juggernaut and I unloaded on him he grabbed my sister to tear her in half and I loaded up the shotty and blasted him and my sister finished him off :obama: but then my HUD disappeared so i couldn't even find where my mission was! I tried to access the map and couldn't, so I went to my base and tried to go to the supply cabinet and I couldn't do anything, game didn't freeze but it was like I brought up the menu but couldn't access it.
I ended up having to quit
I think I read or heard that the HUD starts fukking up if your person is tired/drained.

I think it’s true because it happens to me intermittently

If so thats fukking dope... makes this even more so realistic. Like there are consequences for pushing your players aside from just losing a lil life or stamina