State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Me and @KageDaBeast traveled across the map to do a trade for some high powered firearms...

The arms dealer had a crew and was talking real greasy...

Challenged us to get froggy...

shyt got crazy real quick and let's just say that we got a Scar and vector... For free.:shaq:
From actual players or NPC's?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
YouTuber RadBrad having a ball with this it’s like watching Walking Dead. Xbox got a franchise with this I hope 3 change dramatically visually. I have third person uncharted Quatum Break type look player models
State of Decay needs to be a console launch title - but also playable on the X.

I can imagine beautiful those sunsets look on the Xbox One X :banderas:

Might have to cop

It is beautiful.

I've also played it on my son's Xbox and it's sad how night and day it is. Sucks for non X1X players but still a great game nonetheless.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Idea: Communal Player Resourcing

I think brehs need to work on a communal coli strategy where we build nuanced and focused home bases that excel at limoted things.

I have been playing w/ @KageDaBeast and he's already built a pretty substantial high level workshop that has allowed me to conserve space on other utilities such as a garden, rain collector, etc.

Tha way, when I need weapons repaired or items made, I could just ask Kage if I could drop by the crib and use his facility to repair my weapons and shyt and I've never owned a workshop.

If he needs clean water, garden specific items, etc, he could come to my crib and use it when I'm on.

Other brehs will build specialized facilities that we could then use in similar ways.

It's actually one of the most unique gameplay mechanics I've come across in games and I wish State of Decay devs propped it up more.

There should be high rewards and influence gains when your friends drop in specifically to use your specialized base.

If y'all have brehs who will be on, especially when the game drops for standard owners on the 22nd, try to test it out.

Also, any of y'all who I haven't played w/ yet want to add me to use my facilities, just add me and we could set up a time for us both to be on sk you get what you need to survive in this cold world.:wow:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When you've found multiple sacks of fuel and got empty trunk space

MassiveTiredLadybug-max-1mb.gif