State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
For example, so much crazy shyt happens and I completely forget to record it.

I had to do a mission for some chick who got robbed and asked me to police the town and come help her get her shyt back

Unfortunately, I felt obligated (I was just trying to scavage lumber) so I try to get it over peacefully. I’m thinking shyt is smooth, bruh gives us the stolen goods and then everything goes LEFT.

(I brought a weak nikka with me because I thought at worst, he could at least beat some zombies down.)

We get ambushed... I’m getting swung on, shot at, my guy in the corner catching the beats, chick who got robbed catching the beats, house is dark af in some areas, the dead are breaking in, I only got a single bolt rifle and a crowbar swinging for my life. :damn:

So fukk it I run out about to die thinking my ppl gonna come out behind me. (That was my strongest character I was playing with, I’m not about to let her die).. So I sit waiting for a minute until I realize them nikkas are dead af

So I grab the strap out the back of the truck, get some health, run in there and kill all four of them nikkas on some John Wick rapid shooting shyt:ahh:

came back after I unloaded the truck and looted everyone.

Got 2 ppl killed though.. ended up taking in old girls boyfriend just because I felt bad:francis:

Breh my strongest shooter died doing that mission. I peacefully resolved the issue and I’m about to head out when all of a sudden a horde of zeds break through the door. I starting popping off shots then the thieves start swinging bats at me. So I’m stuck between them and the zeds and I decide to abandon the mission and try to jump through a window but I get stuck in the air still taking damaging. She died out there alone... in a house full of hostiles. :francis::mjcry:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh my strongest shooter died doing that mission. I peacefully resolved the issue and I’m about to head out when all of a sudden a horde of zeds break through the door. I starting popping off shots then the thieves start swinging bats at me. So I’m stuck between them and the zeds and I decide to abandon the mission and try to jump through a window but I get stuck in the air still taking damaging. She died out there alone... in a house full of hostiles. :francis::mjcry:
If I was alone, it would’ve been over for your boy as well:francis:

RIP my weak Mexican nikka... all he wanted was a turntable and to spin some records :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Those human NPCS behave very suspiciously like a tease for PVP, brehs...

From their movements to the "knocked" action when they go down...

Almost like they are either a DLC or sequel away from implemention into this shyt... Imagine, as @Jayrose3 said last night, a dark zone type area for this shyt... AND WITH PERMADEATH.

:merchant:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got more crazy stories too...

Me and my boy trying to clear hordes at night by ourselves with like 3 screamers around:hhh:

2 hordes right across the street, 5 or 6 screamers in total:picard:

Had to go and “police” some other nikkas (:beli:) and I was a weak ass breh with hardly no stamina. I dragged a nikka that wasn’t in my group with me (I thought he could fight too:skip:). He ended up catching the beats and dying and I end up getting in my loud ass muscle car and just started running everybody over until everyone died

I’m sure other brehs are further ahead with funny stories. Game is great. It’s basically the most realistic zombie game in terms of what would probably actually happen IRL. It’s like a Zombie SIMS

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Got this from Reddit -

But this right here confirms I'm more afraid of a feral at night than anything I've come across at this point. Imagine a few of them nikkas and you're out of gas.:damn:

I saw my first juggernaut alone at night yesterday.

Promptly turned around and took my ass home

A feral though:hubie:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Idk why I can’t join other sessions.

It always says searching and I just say fukk it and dash back home after 5 minutes.

Scavenging for supplies is fun. Riding the town of all those blood hearts is going to be a bytch specially since you can get the blood plague.

GT: DStyles23

Don’t have a mic but I’ll probably buy one tomorrow just for this game.

I really need help with the blood hearts.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Idk why I can’t join other sessions.

It always says searching and I just say fukk it and dash back home after 5 minutes.

Scavenging for supplies is fun. Riding the town of all those blood hearts is going to be a bytch specially since you can get the blood plague.

GT: DStyles23

Don’t have a mic but I’ll probably buy one tomorrow just for this game.

I really need help with the blood hearts.
The game's been running fine for me on PC so far.... If any anyone trying to run through some missions add me....
Xbox: I Blaze Gunz
Word.

Add me brehs.