State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Don't get caught joyriding when the Sun goes down; might be the last time you see that member again.

:wow:
This game is really not for everyone. With cars now running out of fuel, you have to be smart how you plan your supply runs and missions.

Just imagine how great SOD 3, will be :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This game is really not for everyone. With cars now running out of fuel, you have to be smart how you plan your supply runs and missions.

Just imagine how great SOD 3, will be :wow:
nikkas were mad when this shyt didn't look like Days Gone...:hhh:

:ehh:And then they play it, get immersed:dwillhuh: & get caught lacking when the clip empty:ooh: and no one can hear you scream:damn:...and finally make it back to their encampment :whew:hugging that pixelated couch like it's their mother's bosom and shyt.:wow:

This ain't supposed to be a pretty jawn on your arm at the club. It's that freaky one that doesn't give a fukk how ugly she look when the sweat fukks up her perm.:ahh::lawd:

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is this fire brehs?

I got it reserved but pick it up next Friday.

Should I splurge and cop it today?

I think it's like 30 bucks more for the ultimate edition right?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Is this fire brehs?

I got it reserved but pick it up next Friday.

Should I splurge and cop it today?

I think it's like 30 bucks more for the ultimate edition right?
Did you play the first one?

It's great... IF you like permadeath, seeing if you can juggle crazy supply droughts and wondering if you'd be able to keep your group alive if you were the leader.

The open world game play is nothing special, honestly. It's fulfilling as hell to bash some zombies and let that AR go off if you have the rounds, but it's the situations that you find yourself in that makes the game.

I'd suggest you wait. I'll be completely objective, take everything I say with a grain of salt as I'm clearly still in the honeymoon phase.(Which is why I wish more people would do 3 months later, 6 months later reviews) I could be saying all of this but next week already bored.

Wait on it. Worse comes to worse, the game is fun as shyt and by the time you get it, me and others will join your game and help you w/ your shyt. :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Did you play the first one?

It's great... IF you like permadeath, seeing if you can juggle crazy supply droughts and wondering if you'd be able to keep your group alive if you were the leader.

The open world game play is nothing special, honestly. It's fulfilling as hell to bash some zombies and let that AR go off if you have the rounds, but it's the situations that you find yourself in that makes the game.

I'd suggest you wait. I'll be completely objective, take everything I say with a grain of salt as I'm clearly still in the honeymoon phase.(Which is why I wish more people would do 3 months later, 6 months later reviews) I could be saying all of this but next week already bored.

Wait on it. Worse comes to worse, the game is fun as shyt and by the time you get it, me and others will join your game and help you w/ your shyt. :salute:
would definitely buy it because my best friend copped.

The first was fun too.
Survival horror games make me anxious and paranoid but they are fun I never be dying light or the first state of decay because of that reason and I was scared while I was playing The Last of Us saving my bullets for some imaginary boss that never existed LOL

But I make this game up next week and I will definitely play it and probably enjoy it especially playing online with a friend

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
would definitely buy it because my best friend copped.

The first was fun too.
Survival horror games make me anxious and paranoid but they are fun I never be dying light or the first state of decay because of that reason and I was scared while I was playing The Last of Us saving my bullets for some imaginary boss that never existed LOL

But I make this game up next week and I will definitely play it and probably enjoy it especially playing online with a friend
Ha, I feel you. You'll love it.

You should try the game This War of Mine.

Just TRUST ME. Not zombies but you want to talk about scary stakes? Breh...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bought it and played most of the night I was on

Still love this game...

Similar to the first really. I’m normally not into single player games like that but I love survival horror/zombie shyt.

I beat Dying Light... still the goat Zombie game imo but State of Decay is more like sims meets Walking Dead open world.

Night time is just freaky af dealing with hordes, screamers, juggernauts, plague infected, etc. and nighttime literally lasts FOREVER. Me and my boy tried to clear a horde at night and both of us damn near died

Game is cool imo. Gonna get some solid play time out of it. I think the reviews don’t give it justice except from people that own it. The blurriness wasn’t that big of a deal, glitches are minor, it hasn’t became repetitive yet, multiplayer is cool (only played a little bit), graphics are decent, etc

I give it an 8

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
For example, so much crazy shyt happens and I completely forget to record it.

I had to do a mission for some chick who got robbed and asked me to police the town and come help her get her shyt back

Unfortunately, I felt obligated (I was just trying to scavage lumber) so I try to get it over peacefully. I’m thinking shyt is smooth, bruh gives us the stolen goods and then everything goes LEFT.

(I brought a weak nikka with me because I thought at worst, he could at least beat some zombies down.)

We get ambushed... I’m getting swung on, shot at, my guy in the corner catching the beats, chick who got robbed catching the beats, house is dark af in some areas, the dead are breaking in, I only got a single bolt rifle and a crowbar swinging for my life. :damn:

So fukk it I run out about to die thinking my ppl gonna come out behind me. (That was my strongest character I was playing with, I’m not about to let her die).. So I sit waiting for a minute until I realize them nikkas are dead af

So I grab the strap out the back of the truck, get some health, run in there and kill all four of them nikkas on some John Wick rapid shooting shyt:ahh:

came back after I unloaded the truck and looted everyone.

Got 2 ppl killed though.. ended up taking in old girls boyfriend just because I felt bad:francis: