State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:merchant:: hey champ it's really bad out here. My little girl is desperate for a hot meal and a bed. Can my family stay here with you guys?

:mjpls:: we're packed as it is, move along

:beli:: you have like 3 people max in there

:mjgrin:: and?

:hhh:: fukking monk...

:demonic:: :bustback:

Exactly
z5sIWx3.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah, fukk y'all.

All Survivors Matter!! Black Zombie Group is a terorrite organization!

:mjlol:nah, but dead ass, white, black, blue or green, if you have a use, I'm taking you in.:blessed:
:mjgrin:have all my black survivors in positions of importance while the white boys prove their worth on scouting expeditions

"you really gonna make us give up everything we got just to send us back out there :merchant: how are we supposed to survive?"

and hit him with the
7BHY8Qh.png
our resources are scarce if you aren't back in a week we'll have to assume the worst :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really.

Truth is, there's more playstation and Nintendo fan sites than Xbox. Those reviews get counted.

Also the narrative around Xbox is negativity gets clicks. We see that here.

Reviewers are people like the rest of us. They are into the hype, hate, stanning, just like the rest of us. And they want clicks

Just the fact that this game has a 5 point difference on PC and Xbox where the PC version actually performs worse but has the higher score kinda proves this point:manny:

nikka,

:picard:

You're basing that off of the metacritic ratings?

That this 30$ game is basura b/c of a majority of positive(green) reviews and 3 negative ones that fukk up the average?

:patrice:

Is this the Driveclub thread? :troll:

Last edited:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Is there a similar game for ps4 or on the way?
Probably Days Gone.

State of Decay is starting to lean more towards survival mode. The first one was just a regular open sandbox game like GTA but in this one you really need to rest and gather food for your community. If I’m not mistaken, if your character is in need of rest, your hub will appear glitchy thus forcing you to switch characters. Pretty cool in my opinion.