The H
J7M0.gif
:deadrose:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
True, but he created the ire of spiteful people himself so its more about moving smart then anything. If your whole image is being blackity black than you gotta ride that forever. You can't be slipping up saying shyt like affirmative action is a form of reparations or that you want Mel Gibson to direct your black themed anime. Keep all that shyt to yourself and just promote your content.

if dude promoted his work on here without all the pandering and asking for money constantly, nikkas wouldn't even be tripping on dude like that. :manny:
My issue is the fact that irrelevant ass white supremacist Mel Gibson is first on his mind to have creative input on his black animated series. I guess homie was too good to work with say Mario van peebles or even Tyler Perry huh?:mjpls:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Can’t be nothing but other nerd ass comic book collecting ass nikkas on some stall him out shyt. So what if people on his ass. He shouldn’t have said that dumb ass shyt. This is coming from a breh who don’t give fukk, am not outraged, and wish breh much success. But if y’all don’t quit with this soft ass shyt. Let this mothafukka come speak for himself. The nikka did a whole c00n act, doubled down on it, and y’all in here acting like he being persecuted like Jesus. Y’all bout some of the softest collection of mothafukkas I seen in my life
what are you referencing with this post? was there a thread or something?

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
what did breh say or do to get so much hate?

I'm not aware of the story i just know he went on shark tank or something like that

He made a thread on Saturday entitled "Everyone cancelled Mel Gibson but if I could hire him..." with this as the opening post...

I would for director/producer of my series.

Not a breh alive could legitimately say they didn't absolutely love every single period piece he ever made.

He the only dude that ever made black people feel patriotic about the revolution. The only one that wanted every black person to pick up a sword for Scotland. He also got balls of steel for making a story about natives in the old language and hiring unknown actors. HUGE BALLS OF STEEL.

Dude is a fukking legend when it comes to MAN shows. If he was a director of Black Sands, I wouldn't care about the blowback. I know its gonna be the best show ever.

Is dude crazy and wild as hell? Absolutely.

Will he turn a 50 million dollar idea into half a billion? Yep.

Absurd shyt like "Braveheart made nikkas want to fight for Scotland" and "elderly white entertainer who has been irrelevant for years and has NEVER been relevant on the animation side will make the best Black anime ever" aside, obviously we aren't going to overlook the :mjpls: tones.

A quick look at his post history reveals even more disturbing shyt...

you better put RESPECT on Hitler's name.

He was no p*ssy. He fought in world war 1 and had crazy battles under his name. He might have been crazy due to PTSD. He was no punk though. He had fought in battles so many times in World War 1 as a got damn volunteer.

People think this dude was just some troll ass nikka making memes about jews. He been killing people since he was a college age. Taking out a few political opponents was childs play to him.

Military career of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

He was unapologetic until someone suggested showing that last post to investors like Mark Cuban, who is Jewish.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
He made a thread on Saturday entitled "Everyone cancelled Mel Gibson but if I could hire him..." with this as the opening post...

Absurd shyt like "Braveheart made nikkas want to fight for Scotland" and "elderly white entertainer who has been irrelevant for years and has NEVER been relevant on the animation side will make the best Black anime ever" aside, obviously we aren't going to overlook the :mjpls: tones.

He was unapologetic until someone suggested showing that last post to investors like Mark Cuban, who is Jewish.
I'm on the sidelines laughing at the petty but gahdamn!! That's a reach like a muthafukka.

Trying to take the waaaaaave from that nikka? Like that?

Smh, pray for these nikkas lol.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what are you referencing with this post? was there a thread or something?

I think they put the OG thread in JBO. I’m not even outraged about his comments as much as I’m befuddled by his lack of awareness. But I don’t care. I’m not into comic books anyway. But all these captain save a nerd ass brehs in here funny. He a big boy (nh) he can handle himself. He seem smart business wise but not the wisest in social awareness. Dude got hella shyt people pulling up besides the Mel Gibson shyt. And to expect people not to hate…on the coli…come on now. These nikkas born to hate lol. Shouldn’t have all your business out there, along with saying controversial shyt. I talk about my business ventures sometimes on here, but you think I’d put any business I’m trying to go public with on here? As much outlandish shyt I done said :mjlol:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA

:picard: oh shyt I wasn't aware breh was rocking like that. I wish him well but I see why yall not fukkin with him.