Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fax.

but yeah i also like to think this site is fairly inconsequential so hopefully this current little outrage doesn't go too far and he learns from it. yall should have got him together a long time ago, that's yalls money on the line :yeshrug:

Shhhhiiiieeet, that nikka never got a dime from me. That's on the coli investors to straighten him out. I'm good. Breh can succeed without my support.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Certain posters were just praying for that dude's downfall.
Waiting for the moment he slipped.

vulture-looking.gif

:ohlawd:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
facts

People across various platforms have tried to warn dude to fall back with the arrogant posting steez he be on, but nikkas would get ignored on some you being a hater type shyt. Let that man be confident, let him shine, etc.....So nikkas would just fall back and let him rock. Dude eventually got too comfortable saying any and everything and it came back to haunt him.

There's been mad talented creators on here that promote their work and post whatever. The difference is nobody has ever pandered to black people on here the way he did so he got more successful with his projects than others. He put himself under a microscope doing that shyt and this is the result when you can't walk that tight rope. :manny:
You and I know this all too well. Sometimes low key is best when you may attract the ire of spiteful people.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So why the fukk is your panties getting wet talking shyt on behalf of nikkas that gave their bread? You shouldn't give a fukk one way or another cause you didn't give a fukk enough to invest in his shyt. If you didn't put up bread then you have nothing to bytch about.
Even the people that did invest are being told that they can’t say anything though. :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You and I know this all too well. Sometimes low key is best when you may attract the ire of spiteful people.

True, but he created the ire of spiteful people himself so its more about moving smart then anything. If your whole image is being blackity black than you gotta ride that forever. You can't be slipping up saying shyt like affirmative action is a form of reparations or that you want Mel Gibson to direct your black themed anime. Keep all that shyt to yourself and just promote your content.

if dude promoted his work on here without all the pandering and asking for money constantly, nikkas wouldn't even be tripping on dude like that. :manny:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I really don't believe y'all care about his stance on Mel Gibson, typically it's all cacs are racist. Really this is about seeing a chink in the amor of a poster quite a few of you have had a silent resentment of. You've always hated his past in self promotion and crowdfunding on thecoli and you felt that he's been feeling himself too much now that he's coming up. There are quite a few I knew he wasn't right! The whole time posts with y'all having it in your memory banks but not saying shyt at the time. It's clear y'all are looking for the right reason to do the wrong thing, been a minute since the wolves have had their pound of flesh. There are really posters talking about exposing him and another poster admitting he already tried months ago.

A few days ago many of you said you'd hypothetically vote for Donald Trump if he ran on reparations.

His Hitler comments are inline with how nikkas tend to have a detached way of talking about Hitler one of our longer running historical threads has a tone like "Hitler fumbled the European bag" and most of you supported Nick Cannon and Whoopi Goldberg so let's not pretend we care about this...

This ain't just dude job, this is his dream one that he's worked years for and y'all want to tell on him to get out the paint. How the fukk do we support so many black celebs who the cancel mob came for but want to get rid of one of our own? Why isn't he getting protected like Hustlemania? Remember how so many of us were giving him a pass for his embarrassing interview and chicken bucket promo or how threads making fun of him were getting deleted as fast as they were made. That same courtesy should apply here as well.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a damn shame. A successful brother had a lapse of judgement posting what he posted and now I see posts of folks a little to giddy on tearing him down.

He didn't even do shyt just posted an idea to spark a discussion. I don't rock with the idea either, I would have told him 'nah breh, explore other options'.

But now folks want to cancel him and coming to all sorts of wild conclusion.

This is some shameful ass shyt to do a fellow Coli brethren:snoop: