Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made a thread on Saturday entitled "Everyone cancelled Mel Gibson but if I could hire him..." with this as the opening post...

Absurd shyt like "Braveheart made nikkas want to fight for Scotland" and "elderly white entertainer who has been irrelevant for years and has NEVER been relevant on the animation side will make the best Black anime ever" aside, obviously we aren't going to overlook the :mjpls: tones.

A quick look at his post history reveals even more disturbing shyt...

He was unapologetic until someone suggested showing that last post to investors like Mark Cuban, who is Jewish.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but thinking you can demand respect for Hitler without someone looking at you sideways is CRAZY.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He made a thread on Saturday entitled "Everyone cancelled Mel Gibson but if I could hire him..." with this as the opening post...

Absurd shyt like "Braveheart made nikkas want to fight for Scotland" and "elderly white entertainer who has been irrelevant for years and has NEVER been relevant on the animation side will make the best Black anime ever" aside, obviously we aren't going to overlook the :mjpls: tones.

A quick look at his post history reveals even more disturbing shyt...

He was unapologetic until someone suggested showing that last post to investors like Mark Cuban, who is Jewish.
This is the part. Dude felt real comfortable and entitled posting about a racist on a majority black site where he advertised for support with black dollars. But we all damn well know (even those who won’t admit it) he didn’t (or wouldn’t have the audacity) to post up with the equivalent energy on white sites. The same reason he didn’t dare drop Mel Gibson’s name on The Breakfast Club- *audience reception. Dude would have been history but now among a ‘different crowd’had they taken offense. Let’s not act as if to say otherwise is disingenuous asf. As soon as Jewish people would have seen him say “Hitler and Gibson” in the same sentence, that cancel card would have been issued. But because we’re black- it’s okay for him to post that “I’ll work with a racist who has publicly insulted black People” and shrug it off on “we’re supposed to be brothers and sisters, why are you reacting like this ” type of timing- when if he was really about respect- he wouldn’t have posted that Mel Gibson commentary AT ALL. Just like he knew how to guard his delivery in front of a mixed crowd to code switch for his white investors.

Respect works both ways. People are really acting like he didn’t create that thread - or someone ran off the rip for purposes of exposing him. Dude clearly asked for the attention by starting that thread. Now that he doesn’t like the reaction, it’s dismissive as if people don’t have rights to expression of their disdain. At this point- dude must be paying for his personal coli public relations recovery crusade because this turnaround and feigned ignorance as to the depth of his comment is weird as shyt.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:martin:Y’all going to chase breh of the site and then when he gets his come up and shyt is blowing bigger than now you will be talking about how he used to post here and wonder why he left.
Df?? Dude is never going to say that he left bc he posted a comment about linking up with “Mel Gibson to produce one of my projects” a known racist and it incurred a negative reaction. That’s why. No one was bothering him or his business goals until HE created that thread. Even people who had initial issues with him, were letting him rock until 2 days ago.
:gucci:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Df?? Dude is never going to say that he left bc he posted a comment about linking up with “Mel Gibson to produce one of my projects” a known racist and it incurred a negative reaction. That’s why. No one was bothering him or his business goals until HE created that thread. Even people who had initial issues with him, were letting him rock until 2 days ago.
:gucci:

Yes his comment was c00nish and quiet disgraceful considering what he is promoting but wasn’t he just being hypothetical? Check breh for the stupid comment, I am sure he is just overly excited and saying stupid shyt. Either way he should clarify and offer up an apology.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes his comment was c00nish and quiet disgraceful considering what he is promoting but wasn’t he just being hypothetical? Check breh for the stupid comment, I am sure he is just overly excited and saying stupid shyt. Either way he should clarify and offer up an apology.
That’s the issue- he NEVER did. Never once was he apologetic until he realized the consequences. Even then, he was like “I’m ignoring y’all bc I’m getting paid and you’re not” type vibes. Dude was arrogantly dismissive and for him to create that thread then blame everyone without acknowledging the impact speaks to his mentality. One word - Integrity. But you know, his investors need to protect him so here we are.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

already did. No one cares. The people who never liked me will continue, and the people who like me will continue to fight them, and it will never end. It is wild how this went completely out of control over a hypothetical situation. People pulling posts from 2018 to prove i am some bad guy. Literally 4 years ago. Wild stuff.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soon as the makes it he’s hated. Couldn’t even wait til he got a movie done :russ:
Dude was posting about making movies with Mel Gibson before he even made it. Stfu. You commenting like this is a random hate fest - point me to one black producer in the business already who boasts about working with Mel Gibson
:mjlol::mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That’s the issue- he NEVER did. Never once was he apologetic until he realized the consequences. Even then, he was like “I’m ignoring y’all bc I’m getting paid and you’re not” type vibes. Dude was arrogantly dismissive and for him to create that thread then blame everyone without acknowledging the impact speaks to his mentality. One word - Integrity. But you know, his investors need to protect him so here we are.

If that’s the case then my bad, I haven’t really been up to date with current events pertaining to all of this. Just logged on and saw everyone seemed to be going in on him which surprised me considering he seemed like a cool breh.