Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
what did breh say or do to get so much hate?

I'm not aware of the story i just know he went on shark tank or something like that

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
whitesands.jpg

:wow:
PXvlihP.gif

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I gotta leave this toxic place. How did so many miserable hoe ass nikkas gather in one place?

Many of the younger posters who first joined here are much older and still haven't done shyt with their lives and this is there only outlet that's what happens when you have closed registration:yeshrug:

That and 90% of the posters here are cacs undermining anything that is black

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
what did breh say or do to get so much hate?

I'm not aware of the story i just know he went on shark tank or something like that
Somebody tell me and this nikka too. I have no idea what’s going on

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
True, but he created the ire of spiteful people himself so its more about moving smart then anything. If your whole image is being blackity black than you gotta ride that forever. You can't be slipping up saying shyt like affirmative action is a form of reparations or that you want Mel Gibson to direct your black themed anime. Keep all that shyt to yourself and just promote your content.

if dude promoted his work on here without all the pandering and asking for money constantly, nikkas wouldn't even be tripping on dude like that. :manny:

this is why pandering never works, just make good content and everything else falls in line.