Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Except it isn't just piling in on him. You have users talking about extorting him, one user admitting to forwarding his controversial posts on to ABC in the past.

If a blue tick on Twitter gets hold of this shyt, his career is done.
nikka Charlemagne is a coli breh

Daps
He made a thread on Saturday entitled "Everyone cancelled Mel Gibson but if I could hire him..." with this as the opening post...

Absurd shyt like "Braveheart made nikkas want to fight for Scotland" and "elderly white entertainer who has been irrelevant for years and has NEVER been relevant on the animation side will make the best Black anime ever" aside, obviously we aren't going to overlook the :mjpls: tones.

A quick look at his post history reveals even more disturbing shyt...

He was unapologetic until someone suggested showing that last post to investors like Mark Cuban, who is Jewish.
Oh, wow. I don’t pay much attention to threads on here nowadays, so these passed me by. WOW. What the fukk possessed him to say this when he’s making such a high profile push for financing and legitimacy?

I told him to shut the fukk up and work under the radar on multiple occasions.

:why:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dude made an idiotic hypothetical but I do think some people are hoping he fails solely cuz they hate to see somebody doing better than them

Reporting his posts to nbc cuz he said he wouldn’t put lgbt agenda stuff in his books? :mjlol:
Trying to put Black Sands in Cac's Hands because of his Wack Stance (bars) is a bit too far i agree. But he deserves to be roasted internally. Nobody will be cancelled over some coli posts. All you have to say is it wasn't me. This ain't twitter

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah, if I was a business owner or an entertainer I wouldn't promote/share directly on TheColi, if anything I would act like I'm a fan and "plant" my shyt on here. The backlash of actually being the face of some shyt on here is too much. This nikka pugna turning into the new Nigerian
I don't know the full context of what's going on but it's sad that a black person can't promote their products/business on a black forum. :mjlol::mjpls:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
bookerskully.png

Y'all brehs hell!