Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Daps
facts

People across various platforms have tried to warn dude to fall back with the arrogant posting steez he be on, but nikkas would get ignored on some you being a hater type shyt. Let that man be confident, let him shine, etc.....So nikkas would just fall back and let him rock. Dude eventually got too comfortable saying any and everything and it came back to haunt him.

There's been mad talented creators on here that promote their work and post whatever. The difference is nobody has ever pandered to black people on here the way he did so he got more successful with his projects than others. He put himself under a microscope doing that shyt and this is the result when you can't walk that tight rope. :manny:

fax.

but yeah i also like to think this site is fairly inconsequential so hopefully this current little outrage doesn't go too far and he learns from it. yall should have got him together a long time ago, that's yalls money on the line :yeshrug:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:martin:
Now everyone hates the nikka?
1st off that aint even real.
2nd this is why black people get nowhere. Bunch of hating ass nikkas. Waiting for ANY reason to start pulling down
Certain posters were just praying for that dude's downfall.
Waiting for the moment he slipped.

vulture-looking.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I’m not a comic book collecting ass nikka, so I never invested in the shyt in the first place.

And breh, it’s real simple. He has and has used his right to make several threads about his comic book and getting people to invest right? Do other posters not have the same right to post what they wanna post? Dude said some dumb ass shyt, has a publicly funded company, and these are the consequences behind his actions. One thing about it, the more people be like, why can’t y’all shut up about it, the more people gonna speak and make threads on it. Why couldn’t he just not say that dumb ass shyt?
Give it up breh. I'm sure he learned his lesson :aicmon:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t have a job. I employ myself. I could link the thread about me suing my last job a few years ago when I was in corporate…for being racist. I did it without a lawyer too cause im smarter than these crackers. I have not worked for anyone since. You talking to the wrong one breh
Yea ignored :laff:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that breh posted on this site, with the way that the LGBTQ+ Threads always end up, something was always gonna pop up to bite him. They don’t play, and if one of the members here ends up doing some weirdo irl shyt, and for some reason this site gets brought into it, :picard:folks will go out bad.
They already have. One guy already sent that shyt to NBC or whatever one hosts shark tank.

Another threatening extortion.

None of them have any money involved

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was stunned that we have somebody on here actually doing shyt like shark tank. It's been too long away for me to invest in finding out whatever else is going on but this is damn sure my cue to NEVER share anything I got going on here. You're better off letting this place find out organically.

Yeah, if I was a business owner or an entertainer I wouldn't promote/share directly on TheColi, if anything I would act like I'm a fan and "plant" my shyt on here. The backlash of actually being the face of some shyt on here is too much. This nikka pugna turning into the new Nigerian