Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Daps
I new something was off about that dude, when he made the dark skin black man the freak but added a normal looking white boy.

Vitiligo exists but it's no where near a big deal compared to being dark skinned. People feel sorry for you if you have vitiligo, people with avoid, attack and single you out if you have dark skin which he himself just did with the character.

Racist White people do the same thing with there dark skinned male characters, they make them sub human, obese, cyborg, animal, any big brute or old guy of the cast is always the darkest skinned male for racist reasons.

So yeah I wasn't clear with the dude the 1st time we spoke, but that was the vibe he was giving off he acts like how racist white people in the media acts when it comes to how black men should be portrayed.

I'm not going to hate on the dude but I feel he using black people to get ahead. He doesn't really care about black problems. He just want to promote black men as brute gorillas just like what white people are already doing...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I new something was off about that dude, when he made the dark skin black man the freak but added a normal looking white boy.

Vitiligo exists but it's no where near a big deal compared to being dark skinned. People feel sorry for you if you have vitiligo, people with avoid, attack and single you out if you have dark skin which he himself just did with the character.

Racist White people do the same thing with there dark skinned male characters, they make them sub human, obese, cyborg, animal, any big brute or old guy of the cast is always the darkest skinned male for racist reasons.

So yeah I wasn't clear with the dude the 1st time we spoke, but that was the vibe he was giving off he acts like how racist white people in the media acts when it comes to how black men should be portrayed.

I'm not going to hate on the dude but I feel he using black people to get ahead. He doesn't really care about black problems. He just want to promote black men as brute gorillas just like what white people are already doing...

Are you talking about his comic books? Who are you talking about?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
With as much Biden/Trump supporters there are on this forum, I’m surprised y’all going this hard on dude :russ:

Because deep down, it isn't about his views.

Last week, you had people arguing tooth and nail that the holocaust wasn't about race. This week Hitler is a taboo topic to be approached with maximum care.

Not saying how the brother moved was sensible, but you look at the initial responses to him. Some of that shyt wasn't even focused on the things he said. Talking about they could tell how he was based on his teeth and shyt.

For some people on this board, it is about feeling power. If they can fukk up someone's life and make them the centre of a roast, it makes them feel as though what they have on Thecoli is worth something.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Damn.

My wife is an underwriter. I may have to up her dikk intake to keep the peace. She's stressed.

Real talk. Underwriters are robots and always under intense scrutiny. Must follow checklists to the T… They have to deal with pesky loan ifficers and processors as well and management. Thats why they get paid a high salary due to the nature of the position.

You definitely should treat her to a few cocktails and a few premium back blowout sessions a week. Depending on where she works, she prolly extremely skressin over “is this life” at the office

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Last week, you had people arguing tooth and nail that the holocaust wasn't about race. This week Hitler is a taboo topic to be approached with maximum care.

Not saying how the brother moved was sensible, but you look at the initial responses to him. Some of that shyt wasn't even focused on the things he said. Talking about they could tell how he was based on his teeth and shyt.

For some people on this board, it is about feeling power. If they can fukk up someone's life and make them the centre of a roast, it makes them feel as though what they have on Thecoli is worth something.
:deadrose::deadrose:
Name names.
:leostare:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

After that sentence, everything else you said was non sequitur.

Nothing but words that don’t logically follow the conclusion. The expectation for people to not have a negative reaction to his nonsense post supporting a racist.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I said what I said.

:russell:

I don't expect you to feel regret. You said something in this thread that rings true. Something about the evil people put in the world coming back to bite them.

No need for me to go out of my way to @ you, or call you by name. You're slow cooking yourself in the bitterness you carry in your heart.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russell:

I don't expect you to feel regret. You said something in this thread that rings true. Something about the evil people put in the world coming back to bite them.

No need for me to go out of my way to @ you, or call you by name. You're slow cooking yourself in the bitterness you carry in your heart.
You’re making this personal- stay on topic. This is not the thread for your personal grievances or individual evaluations based off emotion. I said How I feel like everyone else and addressed the issues. Regret? For what? Dude bet on black, procured the bag off his black identity, catered to pro black consciousness to con the community then immediately cashed out for racist cacs while saving X amount of dollars in free ad space for his brand off the coli and his crowdfunding.

Regret his ego because he has no sense of remorse. I feel bad for his wife as an innocent bystander to his bullshyt. For him, I feel nothing.
:unimpressed:

Last edited: