Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because deep down, it isn't about his views.

Last week, you had people arguing tooth and nail that the holocaust wasn't about race. This week Hitler is a taboo topic to be approached with maximum care.

Not saying how the brother moved was sensible, but you look at the initial responses to him. Some of that shyt wasn't even focused on the things he said. Talking about they could tell how he was based on his teeth and shyt.

For some people on this board, it is about feeling power. If they can fukk up someone's life and make them the centre of a roast, it makes them feel as though what they have on Thecoli is worth something.

:dead:YOU REALLY COMPARING
nikkaS SAYING THE HOLOCAUST
WAS WHITE ON WHITE CRIME...
TO A BLACK MEL GIBSON SUPPORTER
STANNING HITLER?

:devil:
:evil:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:dead:YOU REALLY COMPARING
nikkaS SAYING THE HOLOCAUST
WAS WHITE ON WHITE CRIME...
TO A BLACK MEL GIBSON SUPPORTER
STANNING HITLER?

:unimpressed:

Oh look, someone pulling the reductio ad absurdum card.

When Whoopie was at the centre of the discussion, people were unable to see the racial element in the holocaust and they were critical of Jewish people acting as though their suffering should be placed on a pedastal. This was in spite of one of Whoopie's colleagues reminding her that black people were killed in the holocaust.

This was in spite of Whoopie defending Mel in the past and claiming that he's not a racist.

Can't expect me to believe that you some how have standards on how certain events should be treated when those standards were not visible in the reaction to someone getting a slap on the risk for the sake of damage control.

Not going to see it as "having the best interest of black people at heart" when it consists of a bunch of ridiculous shyt like "I knew how he was from his teeth".

On the outside, it looks like a bunch of resentful losers jumping at the opportunity to ruin someone's potential.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Oh look, someone pulling the reductio ad absurdum card.

When Whoopie was at the centre of the discussion, people were unable to see the racial element in the holocaust and they were critical of Jewish people acting as though their suffering should be placed on a pedastal. This was in spite of one of Whoopie's colleagues reminding her that black people were killed in the holocaust.

This was in spite of Whoopie defending Mel in the past and claiming that he's not a racist.

Can't expect me to believe that you some how have standards on how certain events should be treated when those standards were not visible in the reaction to someone getting a slap on the risk for the sake of damage control.

Not going to see it as "having the best interest of black people at heart" when it consists of a bunch of ridiculous shyt like "I knew how he was from his teeth".

On the outside, it looks like a bunch of resentful losers jumping at the opportunity to ruin someone's potential.
:mjlol:NONE OF THIS HAS
ANYTHING TO DO WITH DUDE
GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE
A THREAD ABOUT POTENTIALLY
GETTING MEL GIBSON
TO DIRECT HIS "BLACK" PROJECT...

GOING OUT OF HIS WAY
TO POST WALLS OF TEXT STANNING
HITLER...

GOING OUT OF HIS WAY
TO MAKE A THREAD DEFENDING

BILL MAHER WHEN HE SAID HOUSE nikka.

YOU SOUND SILLY.

ANYBODY ON THIS SITE
WITH THAT RESUME WOULD
GET KILLED LET ALONE
A nikka ASKING FOR DONATIONS
UNDER THE GUISE OF BLACK EMPOWERMENT.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
ANYTHING TO DO WITH DUDE
GETTING MEL GIBSON

GOING OUT OF HIS WAY
HITLER...

GOING OUT OF HIS WAY

YOU SOUND SILLY.

Nah, I don't sound silly. I'm sure what I am saying makes enough sense to people who are not blinded by hypocrisy, resentment and a false sense of importance.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You’re making this personal- stay on topic. This is not the thread for your personal grievances or individual evaluations based off emotion. I said How I feel like everyone else and addressed the issues. Regret? For what? Dude bet on black, procured the bag off his black identity, catered to pro black consciousness to con the community then immediately cashed out for racist cacs while saving X amount of dollars in free ad space for his brand off the coli and his crowdfunding.

Regret his ego because he has no sense of remorse. I feel bad for his wife as an innocent bystander to his bullshyt. For him, I feel nothing.

The ramblings of someone who has never and will never accomplish shyt.

Was all up and down this forum repping a hardcore right wing propaganda boosting, psuedo intellectual hashtag, ADOS, conceived by a woman who was sitting on the board of directors with politically conservative white supremacists, Yvette Carnell. Then turned and jumped ship from that bandwagon once it broke down and now reps another anti-immigrant hashtag started by a guy who believes the 2024 election was stolen, believes Trump would be better President for black folks than Biden, and swiped millions of dollars with nothing to show except more pro-Republican propaganda and division. The last one here who needs to be lecturing anyone about conning pro-blackness and cashing out for racists. You're the patron saint of these scams. The main one who was preaching about the virtues of breaking away from liberals and working with southern cac conservatives where there is common ground :unimpressed: But the brother putting out real inspiration work for your young black children is everything short of the devil because he cites Mel Gibson as an artistic influence and he chose to be open and vulnerable with what he thought was a close knit and trustworthy community. :unimpressed:

Makes fun of someone else's physical appearance, but will NEVER show anyone what she looks like on here. Can even prove her wannabe gangbanger ass is even a female. :unimpressed:

And just like an anti-social schizophrenic weirdo believes, she has super powers to tell someone's personality based on their teeth. :unimpressed:

Girl sit your miserable ass down somewhere. People like you are the worst among us. Always checking, judging and "exposing" anyone who has the courage to be vulnerable while hiding behind your keyboarrd like a coward. Lazy psuedo intellects that confuse a bunch of rhetoric with being pro-black, and thinks anyone who has actually put themselves out there and accomplished something real is a "c**n" who's personal lives needs to be investigated, exposed, and taken down :unimpressed: Your schtick is getting old. You're not an uncompromising super sleuth militant, you're just some weirdo role playing on the internet for notoriety and attention.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh was better off saying He'd raise the flag in the bedroom for Brook Hogan or telling us that Black women shouldn't receive reparation payments...

better yet, he should've just claimed that the Mel Gibson comment was satire.

This place is packed with funny style goofy flip flop nikkas

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANYTHING TO DO WITH DUDE
GETTING MEL GIBSON

GOING OUT OF HIS WAY
HITLER...

GOING OUT OF HIS WAY

YOU SOUND SILLY.

ANYBODY ON THIS SITE
WITH THAT RESUME WOULD
GET KILLED LET ALONE
A nikka ASKING FOR DONATIONS
UNDER THE GUISE OF BLACK EMPOWERMENT.

Got damn :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Was all up and down this forum repping a hardcore right wing propaganda boosting, psuedo intellectual hashtag, ADOS, conceived by a woman who was sitting on the board of directors with politically conservative white supremacists, Yvette Carnell. Then turned and jumped ship from that bandwagon once it broke down and now reps another anti-immigrant hashtag started by a guy who believes the 2024 election was stolen, believes Trump would be better President for black folks than Biden, and swiped millions of dollars with nothing to show except more pro-Republican propaganda and division. The last one here who needs to be lecturing anyone about conning pro-blackness and cashing out for racists. You're the patron saint of these scams. The main one who was preaching about the virtues of breaking away from liberals and working with southern cac conservatives where there is common ground :unimpressed: But the brother putting out real inspiration work for your young black children is everything short of the devil because he cites Mel Gibson as an artistic influence and he chose to be open and vulnerable with what he thought was a close knit and trustworthy community. :unimpressed:

Makes fun of someone else's physical appearance, but will NEVER show anyone what she looks like on here. Can even prove her wannabe gangbanger ass is even a female. :unimpressed:

And just like an anti-social schizophrenic weirdo believes, she has super powers to tell someone's personality based on their teeth. :unimpressed:

Girl sit your miserable ass down somewhere. People like you are the worst among us. Always checking, judging and "exposing" anyone who has the courage to be vulnerable while hiding behind your keyboarrd like a coward. Lazy psuedo intellects that confuse a bunch of rhetoric with being pro-black, and thinks anyone who has actually put themselves out there and accomplished something real is a "c**n" who's personal lives needs to be investigated, exposed, and taken down :unimpressed: Your schtick is getting old. You're not an uncompromising super sleuth militant, you're just some weirdo role playing on the internet for notoriety and attention.
Immediately No immediately NOoooo I am not reading all those incessant ramblings.

Daps
Are you talking about his comic books? Who are you talking about?
I think Punga is his name, dude that created black sands. He gives off weird vibes as a person and in his comics. He is a hustler and works hard, but he a c00n and he is too arrogant. Regular people be trying to tell him to calm down.

The beef is with the media not the people and he already compromised apparently. Somebody tricked Punga into to making the black boy a sub human type and add a white boy for obvious swirling.

Somebody gave him feedback because he completely changed the style of his comic. He was originally doing the all black men are brutes shyt with his characters which was a red flag. The ancient Egyptians wasn't even known for there physical prowess, but then he changed them to kids.

But see he changed the darkest skinned male of his main cast into the sub human type which was a massive red flag. He added a normal blonde white boy to the cast as some generic dude but felt the dark skinned black man was too boring or something? Another red flag.

Him making the main character a bald kid is some safe negro shyt, hiding his black features, not too black. He said he based him off Jordan but Jordan is a no nikkas c00n. Another red flag.

Baldness to young black boys is what weave is to black girls.

Now he glorifying racist people... yeah I saw that coming. It's all in the patterns man.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
With as much Biden/Trump supporters there are on this forum, I’m surprised y’all going this hard on dude :russ:
A whole 20 page thread just cause the nikka made one c00n type post. nikkas just being extra at this point

nikkas will invest in all cac-owned companies without batting an eye. Even racist ass Tesla, but all of a sudden making a whole ass thread talking about I'm starting to question my investment in black sands :mjlol:

Worst part is prolly half the nikkas in this thread didn't invest a dime to begin with.

Breh got c00n tendencies clearly but not enough to warrant some smear campaign to try to tear down all the hard work he put in over the years

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I think Punga is his name, dude that created black sands. He gives off weird vibes as a person and in his comics. He is a hustler and works hard, but he a c00n and he is too arrogant. Regular people be trying to tell him to calm down.

The beef is with the media not the people and he already compromised apparently. Somebody tricked Punga into to making the black boy a sub human type and add a white boy for obvious swirling.

Somebody gave him feedback because he completely changed the style of his comic. He was originally doing the all black men are brutes shyt with his characters which was a red flag. The ancient Egyptians wasn't even known for there physical prowess, but then he changed them to kids.

But see he changed the darkest skinned male of his main cast into the sub human type which was a massive red flag. He added a normal blonde white boy to the cast as some generic dude but felt the dark skinned black man was too boring or something? Another red flag.

Him making the main character a bald kid is some safe negro shyt, hiding his black features, not too black. He said he based him off Jordan but Jordan is a no nikkas c00n. Another red flag.

Now he glorifying racist people... yeah I saw that coming. It's all in the patterns man.

Wow that is crazy. I haven't read his comics. Thanks for that info.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:picard: god damn

Immediately No immediately NOoooo I am not reading all those incessant ramblings.

You read every bit of it and it hurts cause you know it's true:mjcry:

Edit: you probably read it multiple times while drying your tears