Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
nikkas is intentionally missing nuances just to excuse everything as hate

- breh been promoting his business here for years off the strength of being blackity black, this is for us, and telling our own stories. Just extra pro black with it.

- a week after his major deal & his first thread back on the coli is him telling us that he doesn’t care if Mel Gibson is cancelled he would hire him, then followed that up with him saying he wouldn’t even care about the backlash.

- nobody searched long and hard to ruin him, he went out of his way to make that thread this week.

Youz a damn fool if you think the brother wasn’t going to catch heat for that shyt, and that’s not hate. Now the staticshock shyt and a few other things were hate, but it initially started off by calling the brother out.
Were you the one that made the thread instigating this whole situation?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The black sands cat’s Mel Gibson thread, and the one you made talking about it were two different ones right? I dont know where they are linked now but it looked like it was yours that put the battery in static’s back
Didn't static say he did that shyt weeks ago in response to some other thread black sands did?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i peeped all this shyt. i never understood how people were even fooled. dude and his white buddies just finessed the "black empowerment" wave
Word. Exactly. That’s what is the most fukked up about the situation -that’s why people are reacting over. Dude finessed the ‘black owned’ momentum got his bag and then not less than a week or two later, since he copped the bag- he’s doing the instigate bait with Having racists fund his future projects. That’s like saying - I’m going to solicit Joe Rogan for my black affiliated podcast bc he’s so “passionate” at what he does.
:francis:
But since his investors have itchy palms - it’s damage control and distancing on the coli. What’s done in the dark will come to the light.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn't static say he did that shyt weeks ago in response to some other thread black sands did?
staticshock been on dude’s ass - I guess this gave him further “incentives” to do what he did. Lighting the fire to an already loose cannon -Added to the fact that he’s been banned as a result. that’s the type of dude who’ll show up at an Atlanta tv/radio station with paperwork and a manifesto. I don’t condone it, (bc I believe the universe has a way of balancing the scales for those who don’t have the right intentions with or without interference). But as in this case, some bears need not be poked. Dude has already highly upset weeks ago with for his personal grievances. Bad decision is in agitating a person who feels that they don’t have shyt to lose and everything to gain by watching you lose.

Adding racial comments in this type of climate- Really juvenile activity trying to blame any fallout for what dude brought on himself, on others - that’s his responsibility to control his mouth/fingers and what he types. Black Sands dude is a grown ass man, he felt tough as a public figure right? when he said that shyt from his chest.
:yeshrug:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is breh on the spectrum though? He went hard for Mel Gibson, of all people.

Nothing wrong with thinking Mel is a good director, that's a personal preference, but something has to be off mentally to cape for someone like Mel Gibson to the point of wanting that racist to direct your black centric project.

Doubly crazy to try to dismiss the objections and criticism from brehs and brehettes who supported you and double down.

That's some bi-polar shyt. I refuse to believe someone who just hit the come up could immediately become that arrogant.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s because they just sit and collect information on each other and wait for each other to fukk up while all pretending to be “pro-black” in the meantime.

Real devilish shyt.
You did the same shyt to me - these are your threads though right?? But now you’re righteous? K.
Nicole bait.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-y’all-just-gone-keep-letting-“nicole”-run-rampant-huh.820303/

fukkin hypocrite. I could only imagine what type of hate, lies, rhetoric campaigns that YOU would have started had I caped for two racists like Hitler and Mel Gibson. Didn’t you also pass along lies, collect and disseminate false information to fabricate a narrative based off posts that you objected to? That wasn’t an issue to you before. But now you’re about “the community”.
:francis::unimpressed:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You did the same shyt to me - these are your threads though right?? But now you’re righteous? K.
Nicole bait.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-y’all-just-gone-keep-letting-“nicole”-run-rampant-huh.820303/

fukkin hypocrite. I could only imagine what type of hate, lies, rhetoric campaigns that YOU would have started had I caped for two racists like Hitler and Mel Gibson. Didn’t you also pass along lies, collect and disseminate false information to fabricate a narrative based off posts that you objected to? That wasn’t an issue to you before. But now you’re about “the community”.
:francis::unimpressed:

What are you babbling about now?

You mad at me again?

What info did I collect on you, shuga?

You the main one I was talking that does that tbch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What are you babbling about now?

You mad at me again?
No. I just want to know why you’re so into “the coli community” when you were one of those who ostracized other black posters with the bandwagon for 2 years with lies and rumors consistently
This ain’t no community.
also why you and @pugnathemighty are so into A racist like Hitler worship and defending white alliances among racists?
How American Racism Influenced Hitler
Hopefully the real truth behind all this will finally be bought to life.

Hitler has been made the embodiment of evil, when he was far from the only one.

He was the scapegoat.
I know that every single black person I know that has ever lived there loved it.

I’m not saying it’s some type of Utopia for black folks, but it’s nowhere near Nazi Germany.

Either way, what point is it in downplaying the actions of people standing up for us?

It’s like some of y’all want us to have a full blown worldwide race war with no allies.
She said she was able to see some good in everyone.

Used Hitler being a great painter as an example.

What's wrong with that?

He was a damn good painter.

hitler paintings - Google Search

Last edited: