Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:picard: god damn

You read every bit of it and it hurts cause you know it's true:mjcry:

Edit: you probably read it multiple times while drying your tears
Who the fuk are you?
:mjtf:

Looks at join year: 2012.

oh nvm. Some cac or alt bytch coming out the woodwork. Random old m’fers showing up on controversial threads who I never see commenting before somehow know who I am. I’m shocked. Just shocked and awed…. In all my 3+ years of posting, yeah- that comment finally brought me to the edge…how shall I ever regain and regroup to find the will to post again … I shall now abandon my account and leave, I mean - the pressure is just too much to recover from - OMG, nothing like being quoted for the 500th time with paragraphs of the same shyt from a cac or antiAA poster - it’s a Wrap
:comeon::beli:

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Breh was better off saying He'd raise the flag in the bedroom for Brook Hogan or telling us that Black women shouldn't receive reparation payments...

better yet, he should've just claimed that the Mel Gibson comment was satire.

This place is packed with funny style goofy flip flop nikkas
:mjtf::scust::picard:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys, this is why state of affairs for blacks around the world is the way it is.

I’m reading the responses in here and I can already tell that y’all got some evil hearts.

unless dude came out saying fucck black people, I hate that I’m black, or some other outlandish sh1t on that level, the vitriol seen thus far is completely disproportionate to the “supposed crime” dude committed.

And to think someone was jealous enough to send this sh1t to nbc? Like what???!! Yikes.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Why can’t y’all just reprimand the nikka and keep it moving? You got black representation in a space where it’s virtually non-existent, the dude makes a mistake and y’all are ready to destroy him and everything he’s built in a matter of days. I actually saw a comment talking about “Is It time to take this public”? TF?

If y’all are waiting for perfect black people to make waves and uplift the culture, then you’ll be waiting forever. Cause ain’t nan nikka perfect and if you look hard enough you’ll find something about everyone that you wholeheartedly and fundamentally disagree with. Check the nikka and move forward.

It's alotta miserable fakkits in here. They can't disagree with somebody and just KIM. They waiting for the perfect opportunity to completely destroy a breh so they can feel better about themselves. It's pathetic.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
He didn’t make a mistake. He unwittingly gave people a view into his mind frame because he lacked the awareness to know expressing those sentiments about Mel Gibson on this site was not a good idea. That wasn’t a mistake as much as it was him saying too much. He meant what he said 100%. Then breh never really took ownership in that thread, he basically said, I should have knew better than to have this discussion here, as if brehs was too unintelligent or close minded to see where he was coming from :mjlol:

In other words, yeah people are piling on. I’ve seen several threads. So what though, the nikka said some dumb ass shyt. This too shall pass. In the meantime, let this comic book collecting ass nikka get this work

Do you think piling on and trying to destroy his business/reputation outside the coli is proportionate to the "offence" of wanting to work with someone like Mel Gibson?

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Cape for a cac who referred to black man as a “pack of ******s” brehs

Negged and reported

Look at this fake ass militant.

Weren't you recently exposed for using that same type of language about black Americans?

It's always c00n-at-heart ass fakkits like you who be going the hardest.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Look at this fake ass militant.

Weren't you recently exposed for using that same type of language about black Americans?

It's always c00n-at-heart ass fakkits like you who be going the hardest.
Never been in exposed for shyt fakkit:umad: always been consistent with shytting on cacs and anybody who love em

Black man with a black wife and black child in the blackest city in america. Kill yourself bytch :umad: