WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What are you babbling about now?

You mad at me again?

What info did I collect on you, shuga?

You the main one I was talking that does that tbch.
When I collect Intel- it’s definitely to help the race, not speak against. Majority of that “information” is not solicited by me personally - it’s provided by confidential sources about 99.5% of those. 95% of the time - it’s cacs or those fronting online. Definitely not one to ostracize black people- 100% of the time. Those caught up in the other shyt- I have every right to defend myself in manner appropriate to the situation. Those that want to escalate 100% of the time- try to run with the smokescreen after trying to flame a fire. But continue….

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
When I collect Intel- it’s definitely to help the race, not speak against. 95% of the time - it’s cacs or those fronting online. Definitely not one to ostracize black people. Those caught up in the other shyt- I have every right to defend myself in manner appropriate to the situation. But continue….

Give me a hug

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This whole situation is just sad on so many levels. Yes, this place is toxic and will tear you down out of boredom, but the dude really said some dumb shyt on here that he knows wouldn't fly publically, right as he's getting momentum. Damn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah actually never took a media class.

What I do feel helped was that I’ve been on forums forever and actually mastered terrifying troll capabilities so my demeanor online is pretty tame. Its dope cus whenever someone attempts to troll me online I can just shrug it off.

I’ve said wild shyt early on twitter just like everyone else but other than that I just be chillin. Forum life isn’t new to me so that basically helped me develop mental muscle early on which helped me navigate in the later years.
Brother we never forget that you used to underwrite loans. The average corporate brother knows how to handle his business.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
No. I just want to know why you’re so into “the coli community” when you were one of those who ostracized other black posters with the bandwagon for 2 years with lies and rumors consistently
This ain’t no community.
also why you and @pugnathemighty are so into A racist like Hitler worship and defending white alliances among racists?
How American Racism Influenced Hitler

Keep going over my file and you’ll eventually find your answer.

Just to give you a hint, a few years ago I had a pretty popular thread on how Jews have fukked us over for centuries but I think that was the last time you was mad at me so you didn’t participate.

At some point we gone have to deal with this tension between us.

I can’t be with you because I have a wife, but we can be friends.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Is breh on the spectrum though? He went hard for Mel Gibson, of all people.

Nothing wrong with thinking Mel is a good director, that's a personal preference, but something has to be off mentally to cape for someone like Mel Gibson to the point of wanting that racist to direct your black centric project.

Doubly crazy to try to dismiss the objections and criticism from brehs and brehettes who supported you and double down.

That's some bi-polar shyt. I refuse to believe someone who just hit the come up could immediately become that arrogant.

That's the thing, dude always been arrogant as fukk. nikkas just let it slide because we wanted another Coli nikka to blow up, but you can tell the support here made dude feel entitled because nobody that is truly humble would even come up with the shyt he said. This is why cats on here were trying to tell dude to fall back with all the extra talking but he ain't listen.

Sometimes you gotta realize that your winning and just STFU.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
nikka came in here and wrote another mini novella and made it about FBA and tariq somehow :mjlol:

nikka start a blog :mjlol:
It’s crowbarred into anything that loosely can be associated

we have people of all back grounds going at dude and here we are with Fba mentions:dwillhuh:

pure dodo bird c00ning

I’m surprised he didn’t throw in a Yvette mention for good measure

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Nothing wrong with thinking Mel is a good director, that's a personal preference, but something has to be off mentally to cape for someone like Mel Gibson to the point of wanting that racist to direct your black centric project.

Doubly crazy to try to dismiss the objections and criticism from brehs and brehettes who supported you and double down.

That's some bi-polar shyt. I refuse to believe someone who just hit the come up could immediately become that arrogant.

Exactly. Mel Gibson is a great director but is that who you want directing YOUR project?

Breh was like "I don't give a shyt" as long as I make money!! SMDH

Mel Gibson is like level 10 racist too, he believes the Holocaust didn't happen.

Those phone recordings are terrible but that exwife of his was a gold digging c*nt.
She probably goaded him into saying that stuff. No making excuses though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Keep going over my file and you’ll eventually find your answer.

Just to give you a hint, a few years ago I had a pretty popular thread on how Jews have fukked us over for centuries but I think that was the last time you was mad at me so you didn’t participate.

At some point we gone have to deal with this tension between us.

I can’t be with you because I have a wife, but we can be friends.
Let’s not with the passive aggressive avoidance. And thinking that bc I’m a woman replying to you with questions; it’s some type of sexual overture. That’s that cac caught out there comeback shyt. Which I hope you are not. (Then again, I wouldn’t expect a black person running black oriented publications to cape for Mel Gibson, but unfortunately here we are).

I think it’s ironically comical how you were the main one who started a thread to protect @staticshock’s “honor” in a misguided effort to settle a grievance with a poster that you wanted banned off whatever your personal issues were over a comment; bc you thought someone leaked Static’s information.

But bc you are vested in this Black Sand’s man it’s “protect the bag” after you let StaticShock run rampant all this time, enabling this and the discontent. You were one of his backers in many threads, ff a year later and you’re on this community spirit shift. Irony of how the monster you helped to create, turned into exactly what you helped to promote. Look at how karma works, reaping what is sowed.
:ohhh:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Dude’s ego is on 1000 right now, motormouth barely let his wife have a word in on That Breakfast Club interview. Talking about “I..I..I.. me..I’m“.
Anytime interviewed asked “who influenced you both”, him: well “I” thought, it was “me”.

she had the look on her face like a mother gives to her child for acting up in church, smiling to save face bc it’s not the right time or place but when you get home -

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude’s ego is on 1000 right now, motormouth barely let his wife have a word in on That Breakfast Club interview. Talking about “I..I..I.. me..I’m“.
Anytime interviewed asked “who influenced you both”, him: well “I” thought, it was “me”.

she had the look on her face like a mother gives to her child for acting up in church, smiling to save face bc it’s not the right time or place but when you get home -

:francis:

Doesn't sound like it will end well. Pity.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Let’s not with the passive aggressive avoidance. And thinking that bc I’m a woman replying to you with questions; it’s some type of sexual overture. That’s that cac caught out there comeback shyt. Which I hope you are not. (Then again, I wouldn’t expect a black person running black oriented publications to cape for Mel Gibson, but unfortunately here we are).

I think it’s ironically comical how you were the main one who started a thread to protect @staticshock’s “honor” in a misguided effort to settle a grievance with a poster that you wanted banned off whatever your personal issues were over a comment; bc you thought someone leaked Static’s information.

But bc you are vested in this Black Sand’s man it’s “protect the bag” after you let StaticShock run rampant all this time, enabling this and the discontent. You were one of his backers in many threads, ff a year later and you’re on this community spirit shift. Irony of how the monster you helped to create, turned into exactly what you helped to promote. Look at how karma works, reaping what is sowed.
:ohhh:

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Gimme a kiss

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah, I remember that thread tho, i beat dude in a beat battle with my first beat ever on fruity loops, had everyone laughin at his goofy beat, mine wasn't ish too but I won :salute:

You a bonafide lie.
First off admit that you stole.
Posted under a whole different username.
After stealing my beats.

Goofie.
I been waiting to put a good retainer to use too thief.

Never trust a lie.
As a liar is a thief.
Plus a thief is a thief.

@Chill Yayo I Got Dis

Art Barr

Last edited: