Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
already did. No one cares. The people who never liked me will continue, and the people who like me will continue to fight them, and it will never end. It is wild how this went completely out of control over a hypothetical situation. People pulling posts from 2018 to prove i am some bad guy. Literally 4 years ago. Wild stuff.

Breh hate it had to happen to you, I know you been here a while so you should have known what the coli is like. You really shouldn’t have made a thread like that especially on here. At some point depending on how far you climb you will eventually have to work with racist cacs anyway it’s just best not to advertise your desire to willingly work with them.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
already did. No one cares. The people who never liked me will continue, and the people who like me will continue to fight them, and it will never end. It is wild how this went completely out of control over a hypothetical situation. People pulling posts from 2018 to prove i am some bad guy. Literally 4 years ago. Wild stuff.
Not as wild as you making a thread feeling encouraged and content enough to work with a known Hollywood racist. That’s wild. Dude no one was bothering you at all prior to 2 days ago but here you are. Not a damn soul was interfering with your movement. Yet here you are Acting victimized. Off your own words from 2 days ago- that’s when the shyt started to unfold. Even people who didn’t like you said their part and left you alone - but you had to open the flood gates by talking too much about your praise and willingness to compromise for a racist white man. Of course, people will feel a Way. No one was looking for shyt to expose you with. Be accountable for your own actions and words- clearly you underestimated the impact and didn’t care.

I know your coli investors need to cover for you and see their anticipated ROR or ROI, but this gaslighting is disrespectful as shyt to black people. You’re the same poster who defended Bill Maher’s right to the use the N-word. So of course you look sus. End of story.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dude was posting about making movies with Mel Gibson before he even made it. Stfu. You commenting like this is a random hate fest - point me to one black producer in the business already who boasts about working with Mel Gibson
:mjlol::mjlol:

I am not defending breh for the foolishness but most projects will have a cac at the top of the hierarchy to green light shyt anyway. They dominate the industry to the degree that if you want something to pass they need to give it the nod. Even if you fund a project yourself in terms of distribution you will need their company. It is sad but that’s the way the cookie currently crumbles.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I understand the Gibson thing was a hypothetical. However, it's a stupid ass hypothetical given your blackity black black marketing here and Gibson's extreme racism.

The Hitler thing was pants-on-head retarded. That's the type of shyt that can derail a career. Posting that when people know who you are is just :snoop:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
True, but he created the ire of spiteful people himself so its more about moving smart then anything. If your whole image is being blackity black than you gotta ride that forever. You can't be slipping up saying shyt like affirmative action is a form of reparations or that you want Mel Gibson to direct your black themed anime. Keep all that shyt to yourself and just promote your content.

if dude promoted his work on here without all the pandering and asking for money constantly, nikkas wouldn't even be tripping on dude like that. :manny:

Damn he said that c00n shyt :ohhh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
But what even made you decide to get off that dumbass thought and share it HERE of all places when you have shyt at stake? It's mind-bendingly foolish

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude creates a racially inflammatory thread aimed at his own race then acts appalled when he proceeds to get flamed. Along with his history of cosigning white men who use the N-a/-er word.

@pugnathemighty i have one question then I’m going to leave it alone- What prompted you to create a thread in private about Mel Gibson for a black audience, that you didn’t do in public on TBC for Charlemagne and those Jewish radio execs?? Because you for sure knew how to deliver without the blatant disrespect in their circles.
:jbhmm:
I know you wont answer direct or respond with any sense of integrity. Get your money, b.
:sas2::snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If that’s the case then my bad, I haven’t really been up to date with current events pertaining to all of this. Just logged on and saw everyone seemed to be going in on him which surprised me considering he seemed like a cool breh.
Apologies- I’m not snapping at you, I’ve reviewed the details for myself and he has said a lot of derogatory comments in the past few days to antagonize black people on here. Including re-upped comments about defending Cacs using the term n—a and house n—a. Then rather than address those concerns, he’s dead disrespectful. Lastly, he starts throwing that b-word (blackmail) around here to deflect from being accountable. To my knowledge, if no one messaged him with any monetary inducement in exchange for not leaking controversial posts or followed through with threats of extortion with him directly, then he shouldn’t be making accusations. Hearsay doesn’t count without Proof. Considering none of this information was private or publicly obtained based on his implied or written consent made available from his own commentary being used against him. Doesn’t meet the standard of “blackmail” per se.

Other than that, his Hitler comments and Mel Gibson caping along with his Bill Maher comments - people have a right of concern.
@pugnathemighty defends Bill Maher using the N- Word.
I fuk with this dude. He was talking about himself for pete's sake. THis is just stupid.

Black people tell white jokes all the time, especially if another black person is acting white or having white tendencies.

He said he is a house nikka. Bad joke? Probably.

But it damn sure isn't the first time he pissed off a shyt ton of people not expecting him to go in on them.
Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Proceeds to vote monolithically for decades.

Let's be honest, Bernie probably would have done better to completely ignore the black vote.

It is a monolith and has been forever
  1. Room

2. Thread
    The Black Vote is a Monolith, Let's Argue!
    ...here is cracking me the fukk up. "if only Bernie reached out to the black community." 47 offices in south carolina. 32 in north carolina....
    Thread by: pugnathemighty, May 25, 2020, 6 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

and if he’s presenting a company as black employee based and black ownership but has a white creative director - that should be disclosed as well.

Black Owned, BlackSands- Art Director

He doesn’t look black to me. A white man from France
Login • Instagram

the pandering militant act didn’t help his case either

let's hit that 10k tonight. i need to make a bad ass press release so i can get covered by the mainstream. Fighting White Supremacy since day 1
it is why you must always be ready to destroy any white person you know. Record everything. Destroy them without hesitation.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro's biggest mistake was not using his discernment and realizing a good portion of online nikkas really ain't shyt. Bro should have never appealed to the online problack sentiment because those are some of the biggest crabs in a barrel types.

Were there being crabs in the barrel when they were giving him money

all you c00ns speak on being problack as a negative, but be the first time to pander when you want something

just say you want to be white and get that sammy sosa diet

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Dude made an idiotic hypothetical but I do think some people are hoping he fails solely cuz they hate to see somebody doing better than them

Reporting his posts to nbc cuz he said he wouldn’t put lgbt agenda stuff in his books? :mjlol:
Are you for real? lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all hating so bad it's funny :mjlol: y'all will happily go see black panther multiple times or stars wars which puts money in actual white supremacists pockets without complaint but want to cancel dude over one or two bad opinions:gucci:

None of them claimed to be black owned or relied on the support of black people who wanted to support a black brand only to be used as a stepping stone

nothing about the guy is genuine, but they got what they deserved investing in that garbage ass comic he don't even know shyt about kemet to write anything about it

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

It’s because they just sit and collect information on each other and wait for each other to fukk up while all pretending to be “pro-black” in the meantime.

Real devilish shyt.