Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Daps
Apologies- I’m not snapping at you, I’ve reviewed the details for myself and he has said a lot of derogatory comments in the past few days to antagonize black people on here. Including re-upped comments about defending Cacs using the term n—a and house n—a. Then rather than address those concerns, he’s dead disrespectful. Lastly, he starts throwing that b-word (blackmail) around here to deflect from being accountable. To my knowledge, if no one messaged him with any monetary inducement in exchange for not leaking controversial posts or followed through with threats of extortion with him directly, then he shouldn’t be making accusations. Hearsay doesn’t count without Proof. Considering none of this information was private or publicly obtained based on his implied or written consent made available from his own commentary being used against him. Doesn’t meet the standard of “blackmail” per se.

Other than that, his Hitler comments and Mel Gibson caping along with his Bill Maher comments - people have a right of concern.
@pugnathemighty defends Bill Maher using the N- Word.

Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

1. Room

2. Thread
    The Black Vote is a Monolith, Let's Argue!
    ...here is cracking me the fukk up. "if only Bernie reached out to the black community." 47 offices in south carolina. 32 in north carolina....
    Thread by: pugnathemighty, May 25, 2020, 6 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

and if he’s presenting a company as black employee based and black ownership but has a white creative director - that should be disclosed as well.

Black Owned, BlackSands- Art Director

He doesn’t look black to me. A white man from France
Login • Instagram

the pandering militant act didn’t help his case either
His pro black posts always come across as performative.

:mjlol:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Should this guys hard work be destroyed? No. Should he be clowned on here over his stupid thoughts. Absolutely.

thats all that this is suppose to be....i love the fukkery....if anyone seriously thinks any of this gonna fukk up dudes future irl they're an idiot....:mjgrin:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Apologies- I’m not snapping at you, I’ve reviewed the details for myself and he has said a lot of derogatory comments in the past few days to antagonize black people on here. Including re-upped comments about defending Cacs using the term n—a and house n—a. Then rather than address those concerns, he’s dead disrespectful. Lastly, he starts throwing that b-word (blackmail) around here to deflect from being accountable. To my knowledge, if no one messaged him with any monetary inducement in exchange for not leaking controversial posts or followed through with threats of extortion with him directly, then he shouldn’t be making accusations. Hearsay doesn’t count without Proof. Considering none of this information was private or publicly obtained based on his implied or written consent made available from his own commentary being used against him. Doesn’t meet the standard of “blackmail” per se.

Other than that, his Hitler comments and Mel Gibson caping along with his Bill Maher comments - people have a right of concern.
@pugnathemighty defends Bill Maher using the N- Word.

Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

1. Room

2. Thread
    The Black Vote is a Monolith, Let's Argue!
    ...here is cracking me the fukk up. "if only Bernie reached out to the black community." 47 offices in south carolina. 32 in north carolina....
    Thread by: pugnathemighty, May 25, 2020, 6 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

and if he’s presenting a company as black employee based and black ownership but has a white creative director - that should be disclosed as well.

Black Owned, BlackSands- Art Director

He doesn’t look black to me. A white man from France
Login • Instagram

the pandering militant act didn’t help his case either
i peeped all this shyt. i never understood how people were even fooled. dude and his white buddies just finessed the "black empowerment" wave

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
willie-long-thats-it-mans-taken-enough-of-a-beating.gif

it’s time to stop attacking the man now. I’m sure he’s learned his lesson about saying that c00n ass shyt, and make no mistake it was stupid and he should have known better,but some of the main ones calling for blood have said much worse.

it’s time to circle the wagons and protect the bruh unless all this black solidarity shyt y’all spew on here is all bs:stopitslime:

this is a black man who has a chance to make it, let the nikka make it,because them cacs at marvel and DC y’all love so much could give a damn about our black asses:ufdup: